Naruto: Chains of Fate
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As we start from the Shippuden era of Naruto, the young Shinobi of the hidden villages come together to protect their lands.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Chains of Fate! Make some new friends and create your Shinobi's legacy!
CURRENTLY! We are accepting Sannin and Kages! We wish to have all the 5 main kages please! First come first serve, BUT you must prove you are good enough to be the kage in your RP sample!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Administration
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:14 pm
Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Shinobi Missions Rules I_vote_lcapShinobi Missions Rules I_voting_barShinobi Missions Rules I_vote_rcap 
Ronin Hitoya
Shinobi Missions Rules I_vote_lcapShinobi Missions Rules I_voting_barShinobi Missions Rules I_vote_rcap 
Kimo Hitashi
Sinna Shiotsu
Sasuke Uchiha
Kyuuzou
Hinata Hyuga
Latest topics
» Hinata Hyuga WIP
Shinobi Missions Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 2:55 am by Hinata Hyuga

» Kyuuzou Surugi (Done)
Shinobi Missions Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:45 pm by Mearii Shiotsu

» Sasuke Uchiha WIP
Shinobi Missions Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:08 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Shiotsu Mearii
Shinobi Missions Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:57 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Ranks Available
Shinobi Missions Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:03 am by Guest

» Konoha Squads
Shinobi Missions Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:01 am by Guest

» Kages and Akatsuki
Shinobi Missions Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:59 am by Guest

» Jinchuriki
Shinobi Missions Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:57 am by Guest

» Rank Information
Shinobi Missions Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

Our Button
To affiliate with us, put your advertisement on our advertisement section and say that you wish to affiliate. Add your button code and we will reply with ours.

Photobucket

Shinobi Missions Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mearii Shiotsu
ANBU
ANBU
Mearii Shiotsu

Ryo : 147977

Info
Affiliation: Leaf Leaf

Shinobi Missions Rules Empty
PostSubject: Shinobi Missions Rules   Shinobi Missions Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:04 pm

Missions for Shinobi

It's not hard. Just follow the rules and you'll be able to do your missions pronto (:

• You are NOT allowed to do more than one mission at the same time. You must finish your first mission before starting another.
  • We recommend going on a mission with YOUR OWN squad. Not random other shinobi. It is not prohibited, but it is very recommended.
  • You are NOT allowed to go on the missions that are higher ranked than your own rank. If you are a genin going on an S ranked mission, that is out of the question.
  • Your mission must be approved by an Admin or Kage of your Village before you can go on it. By being approved, you must post which mission you are doing on the MISSION TEMPLATE and once it is approved, you are able to go on it.

HERE IS THE TEMPLATE.

Code:
Mission Name:
Participating Shinobi:
Time it will start:

Here is an example.

Mission Name: Walking Dogs
Participating Shinobi: Sakura Haruno and Hinata Hyuga
Time it will start: July 2nd

When you finish your mission, you will then post in the finished missions.

Back to top Go down
http://republiccity.forumotion.com/forum

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Missions Rules   Shinobi Missions Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:37 am

how do we know when our mission would be done.. u know.. we aint like naruto characters.. we r online &... Hey u can understand rite O.O Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Missions Rules   Shinobi Missions Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:38 am

&.... well well.... there aint much people in here ... sooo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Missions Rules   Shinobi Missions Rules I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shinobi Missions Rules
Page 1 of 1