Naruto: Chains of Fate
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As we start from the Shippuden era of Naruto, the young Shinobi of the hidden villages come together to protect their lands.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Chains of Fate! Make some new friends and create your Shinobi's legacy!
CURRENTLY! We are accepting Sannin and Kages! We wish to have all the 5 main kages please! First come first serve, BUT you must prove you are good enough to be the kage in your RP sample!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Administration
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:14 pm
Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Character Sheet Rules I_vote_lcapCharacter Sheet Rules I_voting_barCharacter Sheet Rules I_vote_rcap 
Ronin Hitoya
Character Sheet Rules I_vote_lcapCharacter Sheet Rules I_voting_barCharacter Sheet Rules I_vote_rcap 
Kimo Hitashi
Sinna Shiotsu
Sasuke Uchiha
Kyuuzou
Hinata Hyuga
Latest topics
» Hinata Hyuga WIP
Character Sheet Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 2:55 am by Hinata Hyuga

» Kyuuzou Surugi (Done)
Character Sheet Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:45 pm by Mearii Shiotsu

» Sasuke Uchiha WIP
Character Sheet Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:08 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Shiotsu Mearii
Character Sheet Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:57 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Ranks Available
Character Sheet Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:03 am by Guest

» Konoha Squads
Character Sheet Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:01 am by Guest

» Kages and Akatsuki
Character Sheet Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:59 am by Guest

» Jinchuriki
Character Sheet Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:57 am by Guest

» Rank Information
Character Sheet Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

Our Button
To affiliate with us, put your advertisement on our advertisement section and say that you wish to affiliate. Add your button code and we will reply with ours.

Photobucket

Character Sheet Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mearii Shiotsu
ANBU
ANBU
Mearii Shiotsu

Ryo : 147677

Info
Affiliation: Leaf Leaf

Character Sheet Rules Empty
PostSubject: Character Sheet Rules   Character Sheet Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:32 pm

When making a character, there are some basic things you need to make sure are on your character sheet, when making your character.

When you are making their history, you must make it include their life before being in the academy, being in the academy, so on, into your current rank.

Please make sure that you look at the available ranks so that you do not make a character with a closed rank. If you want to be a chunin, and they're closed in Konoha, but are not closed in other villages, that may be the choice you have to make.

You may only make your characters from Konoha, Suna, Kumo, Kiri, or Iwa. No acceptions, unless with special permission (or canon character).

When making your character's jutsu, you can only start out with a few.

Village Ninja:
Genin's can make 10 jutsu
Chunin's can make 20 jutsu
Special Jounin can make 25 jutsu
Jounin can make 30 jutsu
ANBU can make 35 jutsu
Kages can make 50 jutsu
Sannins can make 50 jutsu

Missing Ninja:
C Rank can make 20 jutsu
B Rank can make 30 jutsu
A Rank can make 35 jutsu
S Rank can make 45 jutsu
Orochimaru's Pawns can make 30 jutsu
Akatsuki can make 45 jutsu

If you are not any of these ranks, please contact an admin to find out how many.

You may NOT make advanced elemental jutsu. This means that you cannot combine your main and sub jutsu's to make advanced jutsu's.
EX: If a shinobi has raiton (lightning) and suiton (water) and has an advanced jutsu, it would be Araton (Lightning and Water) to create jutsu's that include both.
The jutsu elements you can choose from are Fire, Wind, Water, Earth, or Lightning (unless your clan allows you to have a different element that is NOT RELATED to the other elements. If you have questions, please contact an admin.)

Please make your character before you make a clan. Do not make the clan first, or make it while your character is unapproved.

Back to top Go down
http://republiccity.forumotion.com/forum

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheet Rules   Character Sheet Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 7:46 am

sigh... quite difficult
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheet Rules   Character Sheet Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:42 pm

hawww Sad i can make only 20 jutsus :'(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheet Rules   Character Sheet Rules I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Sheet Rules
Page 1 of 1