Naruto: Chains of Fate
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As we start from the Shippuden era of Naruto, the young Shinobi of the hidden villages come together to protect their lands.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Chains of Fate! Make some new friends and create your Shinobi's legacy!
CURRENTLY! We are accepting Sannin and Kages! We wish to have all the 5 main kages please! First come first serve, BUT you must prove you are good enough to be the kage in your RP sample!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Administration
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:14 pm
Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
The End of the Day - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe End of the Day - Page 3 I_voting_barThe End of the Day - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Ronin Hitoya
The End of the Day - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe End of the Day - Page 3 I_voting_barThe End of the Day - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kimo Hitashi
Sinna Shiotsu
Sasuke Uchiha
Kyuuzou
Hinata Hyuga
Latest topics
» Hinata Hyuga WIP
The End of the Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 2:55 am by Hinata Hyuga

» Kyuuzou Surugi (Done)
The End of the Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:45 pm by Mearii Shiotsu

» Sasuke Uchiha WIP
The End of the Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:08 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Shiotsu Mearii
The End of the Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:57 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Ranks Available
The End of the Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:03 am by Guest

» Konoha Squads
The End of the Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:01 am by Guest

» Kages and Akatsuki
The End of the Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:59 am by Guest

» Jinchuriki
The End of the Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:57 am by Guest

» Rank Information
The End of the Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

Our Button
To affiliate with us, put your advertisement on our advertisement section and say that you wish to affiliate. Add your button code and we will reply with ours.

Photobucket

The End of the Day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mearii Shiotsu
ANBU
ANBU
Mearii Shiotsu

Ryo : 148252

Info
Affiliation: Leaf Leaf

The End of the Day - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The End of the Day   The End of the Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:13 pm

Mearii pursed her lips as she heard that he wanted to come as well. Her walking began to slow into a stop and she sighed, unsure how to reply at first. She closed her eyes to think of a way to explain herself at first, but then crossed her arms, reopening her eyes. "It's not a good idea if you come... there's some... business I have there. And Sinna may or may not be there... and considering what she did to you on our last visit there..." she felt too pained to even bring it up, so she stopped herself, looking down.
Back to top Go down
http://republiccity.forumotion.com/forum
Ronin Hitoya
Chunin
Chunin
Ronin Hitoya

Ryo : 124698

Info

PostSubject: Re: The End of the Day   The End of the Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:44 pm

As Mearii stopped walking Ronin kept walking a few steps not noticing it until he felt he hand stop when the slack ran out, he quickly turned not letting go of her hand, he came back and stood in front of her, pretty close. He let go of her hand and ran his hand up her arm gently until it rest on her shoulder, "Mearii, ill be fine...you think someone like me makes the same mistake twice? Ive gotten a lot stronger recently, theres no need for you to be concerned about me if anything i should be concerned about you.." he said in a gentle voice that seemed to trail off into the silence.
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
ANBU
ANBU
Mearii Shiotsu

Info

PostSubject: Re: The End of the Day   The End of the Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:53 pm

Mearii looked up at him for a moment, unsure what to say. Her eyes were slightly watered, but not enough to show tears. She shook her head, looking back down, "Sinna grows stronger every day... I can't keep up with her at this rate with Orochimaru constantly training her the way he does... if she ends up causing more pain for people I care about--" she wasn't sure if she was going to get angry or upset if she spoke anymore, so she stopped herself.
Back to top Go down
Ronin Hitoya
Chunin
Chunin
Ronin Hitoya

Info

PostSubject: Re: The End of the Day   The End of the Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:00 pm

Ronin turned his head away from her for a moment sighing and looking around as if someone might be watching but he really just didnt know what to do, "Here.." He said as he brought her over to the nearest bench which luckily was only 5 feet away. Ronin sat her down then sat down next to her. Ronin put an arm around her shoulder and looked at her, "Look..." Ronin looked away again and sighed in an awkward huff as if thinking what to say, "Its not the same anymore, were not little kids anymore. I can take care of myself now..and..i want to take care of you, so let me come along..i wanna be there too help you protect those you care about and at the same time protect the one i care about..."
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
ANBU
ANBU
Mearii Shiotsu

Info

PostSubject: Re: The End of the Day   The End of the Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:28 pm

Mearii wasn't sure how to reply at first so she stayed quiet for a moment, looking down. She kept her hands rested on her lap for a while, trying to figure out what she would do, "I just don't know if you should go... it's going to be dangerous. It'd be easier if one person went because it wouldn't cause as much of a scene.."
Back to top Go down
Ronin Hitoya
Chunin
Chunin
Ronin Hitoya

Info

PostSubject: Re: The End of the Day   The End of the Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:53 pm

Ronin let out a little laugh that was more like an "ERRR..i dont think you understand..." because she was obviously not understanding him. Ronin pulled her closer with the arm that was round her, he looked away biting his lip for a moment as if trying to find the right words to use. "M-Mearii, i dont think your understanding me at all. I understand that it will be dangerous, thats why i want to come. I care about you..proobably more than you know so what im trying to say is...dont make me stay here, i want to go with you, i want to protect you." he said, returning his gaze to her.
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
ANBU
ANBU
Mearii Shiotsu

Info

PostSubject: Re: The End of the Day   The End of the Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:56 pm

Mearii stayed silent for a long moment as her cheeks flushed once more. She wasn't sure what to say so she stayed silent as she looked across the forest in silence. Her hands were rested in her lap and they tensed up slightly, due to nervousness. She still couldn't bring herself to say anything; her loss of words explained her reaction, though.
Back to top Go down
Ronin Hitoya
Chunin
Chunin
Ronin Hitoya

Info

PostSubject: Re: The End of the Day   The End of the Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:53 am

Ronin's shoulder and her shoulder hand been very close, as he pulled her closer it almost seemed as if, had she not been paying attention, she might have just fallen face first into his lap, however he was gentle with her, only trying to comfort her by letting her lean up against him since there was no back rest. Ronin did indeed want to comfort her as a friend and so he did however he had other emotions going on inside of him that were most likely not as visible, or so he though. Ronin had wanted to just reach his hand up, turn her head and kiss her but he thought that would have been to insensible and aggressive for the occasion. Instead he took his free hand and placed it over her hands which rest in her lap, he grabbed hold of one of them, showing that he was there for her, then after making her feel comfortable, or so he though he had accomplished, he leaned his head near hers, looking down at her hands and then up to her face with an almost blank but passionate look on his face. He only intended to kiss her in a confronting way, not trying to make this only about his wants, so he took his time making sure it seemed okay with her, making every move silently and slowly.
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
ANBU
ANBU
Mearii Shiotsu

Info

PostSubject: Re: The End of the Day   The End of the Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:49 am

Mearii stayed silent as she was pulled in closer to him. She allowed herself to grow close to him, her face heating more and more as her face grew closer to his. She pursed her lips for a long moment, her eyes averting his for the moment. When his face had stopped moving toward her, she looked up at him, her mouth gaping slightly as she breathed inward and outward gently. Her hands, which were overlapped with his own were trembling slightly, and her eyes were gentle. She had never had her first kiss yet, so this was all new to her. She wasn't sure how to handle the situation for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Ronin Hitoya
Chunin
Chunin
Ronin Hitoya

Info

PostSubject: Re: The End of the Day   The End of the Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 8:42 pm

As she looked at him Ronin looked back at her, holding her firmly and keeping her close. His eyes met her's as he looked upon her face which was colored with a hint of red as she blushed, Ronin smiled back at her awkwardly. Ronin then closed his eyes slowly and moved his head in closer to hers pressing his lips gently against hers.
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
ANBU
ANBU
Mearii Shiotsu

Info

PostSubject: Re: The End of the Day   The End of the Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:33 am

Mearii's eyes lowered, looking toward his lips as they moved against hers. She kept her own pressed against him, but she wasn't sure how to react at first. She felt herself get warmer, though she felt chills down her spine. Her eyes closed for a moment as she kissed him back, keeping herself close to him.
Back to top Go down
Ronin Hitoya
Chunin
Chunin
Ronin Hitoya

Info

PostSubject: Re: The End of the Day   The End of the Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 7:59 pm

Ronin continued to kiss her back for merely a moment, a terrible headache was coming over him at the moment which was very unfortunate, Ronin had always had rather head rattling headaches ever since he was a child, maybe it was something that ran in the family, Ronin didnt worry about it though. The weight of the day was finally creeping up on Ronin, he liked to live on the edge, he was in his own nature a pretty intense person, he like to train and work hard and after what he had done today, a rather bold move even for himself, He left himself out in the open for once, stupid of course, but Ronin felt that maybe he couldnt go wrong with this tactic because he was not use to losing let alone being in emotional pain. He knew what he had done would no doubt surprise her and anyone else that may hear of this but he didnt really care anymore, he was just looking for something but "what" he was looking for even he was still unsure of, his feelings for Mearii were indeed real but he had an awkward way of showing them. Feeling the embarrassment come over him again, he pulled his head away slowly, looking in the opposite direction and bringing his hands into his own lap now. He leaned forward as he exhaled, staring at what he seemed to make out as a squirrel on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
ANBU
ANBU
Mearii Shiotsu

Info

PostSubject: Re: The End of the Day   The End of the Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:28 pm

Mearii noticed that he pulled away, staying still for a moment. She breathed in, leaning back against the bench, but her head was low. She wasn't used to this feeling, and she wasn't sure if it was a good one or not. She pursed her lips, her hands trembling somewhat in her lap. She kept steady, even breaths as she tried to think clearly, everything was rushing. She finally shook her head, "...I'm sorry... this isn't a good time for me..." she was being honest. There wasn't anything wrong with Ronin at all, but she had so much on her mind, it continued to intervene with her feelings, "I just... I don't see..." she knew that she was probably a horrible person for doing what she did now. She knew he'd be angry, so she kept her face low to avoid his gaze.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The End of the Day   The End of the Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The End of the Day
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Chains of Fate :: Archives :: RP Archive-
Jump to: