Naruto: Chains of Fate
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As we start from the Shippuden era of Naruto, the young Shinobi of the hidden villages come together to protect their lands.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Chains of Fate! Make some new friends and create your Shinobi's legacy!
CURRENTLY! We are accepting Sannin and Kages! We wish to have all the 5 main kages please! First come first serve, BUT you must prove you are good enough to be the kage in your RP sample!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Administration
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:14 pm
Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Kimimaro Kaguya, The Man Searching For a Purpose I_vote_lcapKimimaro Kaguya, The Man Searching For a Purpose I_voting_barKimimaro Kaguya, The Man Searching For a Purpose I_vote_rcap 
Ronin Hitoya
Kimimaro Kaguya, The Man Searching For a Purpose I_vote_lcapKimimaro Kaguya, The Man Searching For a Purpose I_voting_barKimimaro Kaguya, The Man Searching For a Purpose I_vote_rcap 
Kimo Hitashi
Sinna Shiotsu
Sasuke Uchiha
Kyuuzou
Hinata Hyuga
Latest topics
» Hinata Hyuga WIP
Kimimaro Kaguya, The Man Searching For a Purpose I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 2:55 am by Hinata Hyuga

» Kyuuzou Surugi (Done)
Kimimaro Kaguya, The Man Searching For a Purpose I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:45 pm by Mearii Shiotsu

» Sasuke Uchiha WIP
Kimimaro Kaguya, The Man Searching For a Purpose I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:08 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Shiotsu Mearii
Kimimaro Kaguya, The Man Searching For a Purpose I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:57 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Ranks Available
Kimimaro Kaguya, The Man Searching For a Purpose I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:03 am by Guest

» Konoha Squads
Kimimaro Kaguya, The Man Searching For a Purpose I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:01 am by Guest

» Kages and Akatsuki
Kimimaro Kaguya, The Man Searching For a Purpose I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:59 am by Guest

» Jinchuriki
Kimimaro Kaguya, The Man Searching For a Purpose I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:57 am by Guest

» Rank Information
Kimimaro Kaguya, The Man Searching For a Purpose I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

Our Button
To affiliate with us, put your advertisement on our advertisement section and say that you wish to affiliate. Add your button code and we will reply with ours.

Photobucket

Kimimaro Kaguya, The Man Searching For a Purpose

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kimimaro Kaguya, The Man Searching For a Purpose Empty
PostSubject: Kimimaro Kaguya, The Man Searching For a Purpose   Kimimaro Kaguya, The Man Searching For a Purpose I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:12 pm

[Character Information]

Name: Kaguya, Kimimaro

Birthday: June 15th

Bloodtype: A

Height: 5’4’’, Weight: 109 lbs.

Appearance: Kimimaro Kaguya, The Man Searching For a Purpose Kimimaro

Personality: Unlike the rest of his clan, who are known to love battle and war, Kimimaro is a calm soul and isn't exactly interested in fighting or killing. In fact, the only reason he did such was because it was a way for him to make himself useful to others. He is calm and quiet and will dedicate himself to whatever mission he is given and will make absolutely sure he does not return until the mission is complete as because he will not accept failure. He will not fight anyone he has no involvement with and has an interest in flowers, which can be referenced by the name of his bone techniques. Due to the way he grew up, he almost never shows emotion, except when someone questions his purpose, in which case he will become enraged.

When he met Orochimaru, who got him out of his prison that his clan had placed him in, he developed a deep loyalty to Orochimaru that could be compared to Hidan's loyalty to his God Jashin, which is known as zealotry and some who knew him could even say that Kimimaro looked up to the Snake Sannin as a father figure. Kimimaro's and Orochimaru's relationship can be compared to Haku's and Zabuza's as because the circumstances surrounding their backgrounds are almost exactly alike. He considers a lot of weak people trash and he always says how he desires to clean them up. Yet, despite his verbal disrespect of his opponents, he is a person of honor and will stop a battle to allow his opponent to do something that wasn't considered an attack, like when he allowed Rock Lee to take his 'medicine', which turned out to be sake to allow him to use the Drunken Fist. When Orochimaru never came to retrieve Kimimaro to see if he was even alive, Kimimaro, who managed to survive the battles he had with Rock Lee and Gaara, felt that Orochimaru had thrown him away and that he no longer had any purpose for Orochimaru and felt abandoned by the very man who he looked up to.

Likes: Succeeding at whatever he is assigned, serving whatever purpose he has and protecting the person who gave him his purpose.

Dislikes: Having no purpose, people he considers trash and

Best Traits: He is very loyal to the one or ones who gave him a purpose and he will serve them to the best of his ability, doing whatever is asked of him and fulfilling what he was assigned without complaint or hesitation.

Worst Traits: Seems to lack the ability to think for himself or do something for himself, as if all he knows is serving someone else.

Favorite Food: N/A

Favorite Phrase: 'Trash'

Hobbies: N/A

History: Kimimaro is the sole survivor of the Kaguya clan, who were battle-loving barbarians. Being a rare owner of the kekkei genkai, Shikotsumyaku, Kimimaro's father, fearing his son's abilities, locked him up in a cage for most of his life, releasing him only when he was needed to fight for the clan. The Kaguya clan was wiped out when they attacked Kirigakure, seemingly for no reason other than the desire to kill. Having underestimated their opponent's defenses, they were slaughtered, with only Kimimaro surviving.

With nowhere to go, Kimimaro was eventually found by Orochimaru, and was recruited as one of his most loyal ninja. While belonging to a clan that loved killing, murder, and slaughter, and being the most powerful of this clan, Kimimaro is not truly violent, because he never really knew the outside world. Thus, the only reason he fought was because his clan needed him to do so, and being needed by someone was the one thing he truly desired. However, when he met Orochimaru, his desires changed to serve him, and to ensure the continuation of his master's dreams and ambitions. Kimimaro was selected to be one of Orochimaru's next bodies, primarily because of the rare kekkei genkai he possessed. However, Kimimaro was unfortunately afflicted by an unknown disease, and hence, was no longer useful to Orochimaru. Kimimaro is a close friend of Jūgo, one of Orochimaru's test subjects, and was the only person capable of suppressing Jūgo's killing instincts. Ever since he was left to die by Orochimaru near the Valley of the End, however, Kimimaro searches for a purpose, all alone in the world.

Dreams/Goals: Kimimaro's dream, desire, ambition, goal is to find a purpose so he could make use of his abilities.

[Combat Information]

Village/Country Affiliation: Ex-Otogakure

Weapons: His bones

Combat Strengths: Taijutsu, Kenjutsu

Combat Weaknesses: Genjutsu

Techniques:

Elements:

Main: Water

Sub:

[Basic/Academy Jutsu]

[Basic Jutsu]

Name: Rope Escape Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: -
Element: N/A
Description: A basic jutsu taught at the Konoha Ninja Academy, this jutsu allows a ninja to free themselves if they have been tied up. How this is done is unknown.

Name: Body Replacement Technique
Description: This jutsu lets the user quickly switch places with another nearby object, such as a plant (normally a section of a log), an animal, or even another person within reach using the Body Flicker Technique, the moment an attack hits. This creates an optical illusion, making the enemy think the attack was successful. The user can then use this confusion to escape or launch a counter-attack. Exploding tags can be attached to the replacement for an added surprise. The anime has a number of other objects being used for this jutsu, such as a boulder, mud, a scarecrow, and even a large rolled-up carpet. These items are usually nowhere in sight, suggesting that they are merely gags meant to lighten up the situation and not an actual part of the jutsu. Additionally, the normal practice of switching places with a section of log is done in several places that have no such thing anywhere nearby.

Name: Tree Climbing Practice
Description: This is a training method used to gain the basic skills of chakra control. This training involves focusing a fixed amount of chakra to the bottom of one's feet, and using that to climb a tree without using one's hands. If the stream of chakra is too weak, the user will lose their footing on the tree and fall off. If it is too strong, the user will be pushed away from the tree, causing the bark of the tree to break around the point of contact and the user to fall.

Name: Water Surface Walking Practice
Description: This training method is used to gain better chakra control. To do this, the user has to be emitting a constant stream of chakra from the bottom of the their feet and using the repellent force to walk across the water's surface. This technique is more difficult to master than the Tree Climbing Practice, because the amount of chakra that needs to be emitted changes constantly. It has also been shown that one can use their chakra to "skate" across the water surface, instead of walking or running. And, as noted by Jiraiya during Naruto: Shippūden Episode 14, the more one trains this technique the more they reach a state where they stand on water without even noticing it or basically even trying.

[Ninjutsu]

N/A

[Genjutsu]

N/A

[Taijutsu]

N/A

[Personal Jutsu]

Name: Cursed Seal of Earth
Jutsu: Juuinjutsu, Kinjutsu
Description: This is one of the strongest of Orochimaru's cursed seals, the other being its counterpart: the Cursed Seal of Heaven. This Curse Seal is particularly strong even amongst the other already powerful curse seal. Kimimaro is the only known user of this seal. The seal consists of three slightly curved lines, which spread in a triangular pattern. The Seal is applied onto the base of Kimimaro's throat. When the second level of the seal is active, Kimimaro takes on a dinosaur-like appearance complete with a tail. Several large bones also protrude from his darkened brownish-maroon skin. Like all cursed seals, Kimimaro receives increased chakra levels and physical capabilities when the seal is active.

[Bloodline/Clan Info]

Bloodline/Clan Description: Shikotsumyaku is the kekkei genkai of the extinct Kaguya clan, which gave them the ability to manipulate their own skeletal structure (their osteoblasts and osteoclasts). By infusing their calcium with chakra, they could manipulate the growth and properties of their bones to their likings.[1] The ability seems to be rare amongst the clan members, as Kimimaro was the only one to exhibit it out of his entire clan.Apparently, this ability gives the user a unique skeletal structure, as when Kimimaro was fatally ill, Kabuto Yakushi claimed there had been too little information on his body to give any medical treatment.

The main capabilities of Shikotsumyaku is allowing the user to manipulate the speed of their bones' growth as well as the location of calcium deposits. This allows them to create weapons of bones that can either protrude from any part of the body, or pulled out and used like handheld weapons. They can even fire pieces of their bones as long-ranged projectiles. Any bone that they remove from the body immediately regenerates, as does the skin that is damaged when the bones are removed. Users can increase the density of the created bones, making them stronger than steel. This not only makes the created weapons very powerful, but also makes their bodies virtually indestructible.

From what the only known user of this ability, Kimimaro, has shown, most of the techniques are named after flowers. Most of them are also taijutsu-based sword dances, which are used for close combat and defense. However, as Kimimaro demonstrated, the bones can also grow quite a large volume, and likely grow from each other, as a form of a ninjutsu, and that he can emerge from any of these bones. Orochimaru coveted this ability greatly, and stated it was the ultimate taijutsu ability.

Bloodline/Clan Jutsus:

Name: Bone Projectiles
Type: Offensive
Jutsu: Taijutsu, Kenjutsu
Range: Short-Mid
Description: Kimimaro has the ability to fire out multiple sharp bone spikes out of his body at his opponent. They move a lot slower then his Drilling Finger Bullets though they can still be fatal and cause plenty of injuries if they are allowed to hit.

Name: Dance of the Beautiful Linen
Range: Short
Description: Kimimaro slices upward with a sword made of bone and then extends his bones from his back to throw the opponent into the air violently.

Name: Dance of the Bell Tree
Description: Kimimaro uses his bone sword to strike the enemy with amazing speed at different vital areas of their body. In the game, this attack can be used repeatedly in succession to not give the enemy a chance to attack back.

Name: Dance of the Camellia
Description: Kimimaro performs this jutsu by modifying the humerus (upper arm bone) of either his right or left arm to create a short, hilt-less bone sword. Since he can increase and compress the density of his bones, he can make the sword harder than steel. He then uses the sword to fight; his style uses quick cuts and thrusts to disable opponents quickly. He is extremely proficient with this sword and can, not only deflect shuriken, but also dispatch a large number of Shadow Clones with this technique.

Name: Dance of the Clematis - Flower
Description: This is a follow-up to the Dance of the Clematis - Vine. Kimimaro's entire forearm is encased in a giant drill made of bone to attack the trapped victim. The bone is strengthened (through compression and its plaited spiral shape) to become the hardest type of bone the body can produce. The bone resembles a flower, hence the name. It was strong enough to drill a deep dent in Gaara's Ultimately Hard Absolute Defense - Shield of Shukaku, though it was unable to penetrate it before shattering from overpressure.

Name: Dance of the Clematis - Vine
Description: Using his kekkei genkai, Kimimaro can modify and pull out his own spinal column to use as a flexible chain staff, regrowing a new spine to replace the removed one. The protrusions on the vertebrae are modified to make them stronger and sharper. He would follow up with Dance of the Clematis - Flower to pierce the immobilized opponent that is wrapped up in his chain staff.

Name: Dance of the Cypress
Description: Kimimaro repeatedly attacks the enemy with alternating attacks with his sword and his knee bones.

Name: Dance of the Demon Lily
Description: Kimimaro (when in his cursed seal level two form) attacks the enemy repeatedly with alternate strikes from his hands and tail and then finishes off with a powerful strike from his backbones.

Name: Dance of the Diamond World
Description: Kimimaro slices downward acrobatically with his sword, slicing the enemy's knee. By striking the knees, it severely decreases the movement speed and maneuverability of the opponent, which is a huge disadvantage due to Kimimaro's incredible speed and reaction time.

Name: Dance of the Eightfold Vines
Description: Kimimaro pulls out two bone swords, and then dives onto the opponent, slashing twice. He then unleashes a flurry of stabs, knocking the opponent back. He then dashes behind the opponent, unleashing bone spikes all over his body and impaling the opponent.

Name: Dance of the Hasagurama
Description: Kimimaro appears above the enemy, extends his bones and spins downwards like a giant drill to rip through the enemy from above.

Name: Dance of the Holly
Description: Kimimaro advances at the enemy with his bone sword spinning rapidly like a drill and strikes them rapidly in different places.

Name: Dance of the Larch
Type: Offensive, Defensive
Description: Kimimaro uses this jutsu to create a mass of razor-sharp bone spikes all over his body. These spines appear to be branches off his pre-existing skeletal structure rather than completely new bones. Kimimaro is even able to grow these bones at an extremely rapid rate so they can stab an opponent even as they are growing. He can even use them to block or trap an opponent's strikes. In addition to being an unwelcome surprise for opponents, it makes him basically untouchable at close range. If an opponent would start to get close to him, he would start to spin rapidly slashing the foe in multiple areas of their body.

Name: Dance of the Seedling Fern
Jutsu: Ninjutsu
Description: Kimimaro's final dance (presumably the strongest as a last resort), this jutsu causes a giant forest of bone spikes to burst from the ground. Kimimaro is able to emerge from any bone at will, giving him a deadly element of surprise should the opponent be able to avoid the attack. Of all the techniques shown through the Shikotsumyaku abilities, this dance is the only one to be a ninjutsu, rather than a taijutsu.

Name: Dance of the Spiral Basil
Description: Kimimaro (when in his cursed seal level two form) attacks the enemy repeatedly with alternate strikes from his hands and tail and then finishes off with a powerful strike from his bone drill, knocking the enemy away.

Name: Dance of the Willow
Description: To perform this dance, Kimimaro grows several long bone blades from his body for use as weapons. Though he primarily uses two blades grown from the palms of his hands, he also uses several secondary bones grown from his elbows, knees, and shoulders. This dance form is incredibly acrobatic, using spins, charges, and long sweeping slashes to make the strikes more effective and to evade opponents' counter strikes. Kimimaro can also extend his bones to attack his opponents without having to adjust his own movement.

Name: Dance of the Zelkova
Description: Kimimaro knocks the opponent into the air and then appears above them before extending a large number of spikes form his arm to stab the opponent.

Name: Drilling Finger Bullets
Range: Short-Mid
Description: Hardened bones from the fingertips are shot at the enemy, with a spinning motion added to the skeletal bullets. A direct hit will excavate skin, flesh, and bone. Since the bones of the user can be regenerated, the rate of fire from the user's arsenal is limitless. This jutsu is essential to Kimimaro for his long distance attacks.

Name: Thorns
Description: Kimimaro delivers a series of slashes with two bone swords until cutting them into the air where he delivers a series of slashes at lightning speed.

Last edited by Kimimaro Kaguya on Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
ANBU
ANBU
Mearii Shiotsu

Ryo : 148252

Info
Affiliation: Leaf Leaf

Kimimaro Kaguya, The Man Searching For a Purpose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kimimaro Kaguya, The Man Searching For a Purpose   Kimimaro Kaguya, The Man Searching For a Purpose I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:50 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
http://republiccity.forumotion.com/forum

Kimimaro Kaguya, The Man Searching For a Purpose
Page 1 of 1