Naruto: Chains of Fate
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As we start from the Shippuden era of Naruto, the young Shinobi of the hidden villages come together to protect their lands.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Chains of Fate! Make some new friends and create your Shinobi's legacy!
CURRENTLY! We are accepting Sannin and Kages! We wish to have all the 5 main kages please! First come first serve, BUT you must prove you are good enough to be the kage in your RP sample!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Administration
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:14 pm
Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Sukimi's personal jutsu I_vote_lcapSukimi's personal jutsu I_voting_barSukimi's personal jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Ronin Hitoya
Sukimi's personal jutsu I_vote_lcapSukimi's personal jutsu I_voting_barSukimi's personal jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Kimo Hitashi
Sinna Shiotsu
Sasuke Uchiha
Kyuuzou
Hinata Hyuga
Latest topics
» Hinata Hyuga WIP
Sukimi's personal jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 2:55 am by Hinata Hyuga

» Kyuuzou Surugi (Done)
Sukimi's personal jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:45 pm by Mearii Shiotsu

» Sasuke Uchiha WIP
Sukimi's personal jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:08 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Shiotsu Mearii
Sukimi's personal jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:57 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Ranks Available
Sukimi's personal jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:03 am by Guest

» Konoha Squads
Sukimi's personal jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:01 am by Guest

» Kages and Akatsuki
Sukimi's personal jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:59 am by Guest

» Jinchuriki
Sukimi's personal jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:57 am by Guest

» Rank Information
Sukimi's personal jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

Our Button
To affiliate with us, put your advertisement on our advertisement section and say that you wish to affiliate. Add your button code and we will reply with ours.

Photobucket

Sukimi's personal jutsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sukimi's personal jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Sukimi's personal jutsu   Sukimi's personal jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:29 pm

Lightning discharge

Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Attack
Handseals: none-2
Chakra Consumption: low

Simply put, sukimi discharges a large amount of chakra from her body, the chakra can be channeled to go to an enemy with an open wound, water, or any kind of moisture that's a conductor.

lightning fang charge
Range: Close(0m-5m) mid(5m-10m)
Type: attack
Handseals: 5
Chakra consumption: mid

This can be used wether sukimi is in wolf form or not, more ideal if she's in wolf form. Sukimi covers herself in electricity, then, creates mini versions of wolves, each of them charge the opponent, each of them is a bluff, sukimi's the only one that does damage, once her enemy is preoccupied with dodging the mini wolves, she rushes in and delivers a strong attack, be it with blade or fang, the attack is filled with electric power.

Fire based

Flame star
Range:mid(5m-10m)
Type: attack
Handseals: 7

The user takes a deep breath and concentrates on raising their body heat. When doing this this makes them vulnerable for however long this takes. Once their body heat is raised enough (once their face is red)
*They can either make a star shape with a blade, or their arm. Then the star locks onto the enemy, making it hard to avoid the attack unless you counter it The user then shoots forth a Stream of fire in the rough shape of a star. Depending on the user's chakra control, It can be anywhere from ten feet to fifty feet.*
The user unfortunately has to wait for their body temperature to fall again before they can do anything. This leaves them open to attack. If their body temperature rises to much however, they pass out after using the jutsu.

*not yet learned by sukimi, would be S ranked if she knew that much

Back to top Go down

Sukimi's personal jutsu
Page 1 of 1