Naruto: Chains of Fate
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As we start from the Shippuden era of Naruto, the young Shinobi of the hidden villages come together to protect their lands.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Chains of Fate! Make some new friends and create your Shinobi's legacy!
CURRENTLY! We are accepting Sannin and Kages! We wish to have all the 5 main kages please! First come first serve, BUT you must prove you are good enough to be the kage in your RP sample!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Administration
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:14 pm
Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Kokoro Yamika  I_vote_lcapKokoro Yamika  I_voting_barKokoro Yamika  I_vote_rcap 
Ronin Hitoya
Kimo Hitashi
Sinna Shiotsu
Sasuke Uchiha
Kyuuzou
Hinata Hyuga
Latest topics
» Hinata Hyuga WIP
Kokoro Yamika  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 2:55 am by Hinata Hyuga

» Kyuuzou Surugi (Done)
Kokoro Yamika  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:45 pm by Mearii Shiotsu

» Sasuke Uchiha WIP
Kokoro Yamika  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:08 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Shiotsu Mearii
Kokoro Yamika  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:57 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Ranks Available
Kokoro Yamika  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:03 am by Guest

» Konoha Squads
Kokoro Yamika  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:01 am by Guest

» Kages and Akatsuki
Kokoro Yamika  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:59 am by Guest

» Jinchuriki
Kokoro Yamika  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:57 am by Guest

» Rank Information
Kokoro Yamika  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

Our Button
To affiliate with us, put your advertisement on our advertisement section and say that you wish to affiliate. Add your button code and we will reply with ours.

Photobucket

Kokoro Yamika

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kokoro Yamika  Empty
PostSubject: Kokoro Yamika    Kokoro Yamika  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:13 pm

[Character Information]

Name: Kokoro Yamika
Birthday: [January] [13th]
Bloodtype: AB
Height: 5’4’’, Weight: 122 lbs.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Kokoro is silent and isn't seen as the talkative type. She would much rather travel alone or with one or two people rather than groups. She has problems with trusting others, and only opens up to those who she knows well. Her family is strict and especially punish if too many of their secrets are revealed, so she does not talk much of her clan or family. She is seen as calm and collected, never getting angry, or showing sadness, unless hurt by someone. When herself or someone she cares about is in harm, her emotions often get the best of her, and she lets out pure hatred toward her opponent, often to the point where she would kill them if she had the opportunity.

Dislikes: Loud noises, crowds, small spaces, darkness
Best Traits: Good listener, great fighter, listens to others feelings rather than her own
Worst Traits: Gets annoyed easily, tries to hard to make others happy
Favorite Food: Shrimp, Egg, and Spicy Ramen with Wasabi
Favorite Phrase: "It's a sequence of nightmares."
Hobbies: drawing, stargazing, watching for paranormal spirits

History:

Pre-Academy:
Kokoro is from the infamous Yamika clan that originated from the Demon Country. When their elders had fled to Konoha, they had continued on in their sector. When Kokoro was born, her parents were of the main families. When a member born into the family has the ability of blood possession, they imprint a tattoo of the kanji "blood" onto their shoulder, to allow them the knowledge that they must teach that child not to use their power.

Being a young child, Kokoro always got herself into trouble. She was always exploring and figuring out her blood possession powers, and because of her curiosity with her powers, her parents were often trying to stop her, punishing her whenever she used this. Because of their strict rules, she was often beaten, put into solitary confinement for a week, or burned whenever she tried to use the power. This mentally caused conflict within her, which made her a more quiet, isolated child that was loyal to her elders, never straying from what she was told.

Ninja Academy:
When Kokoro joined the academy, she was only five years old. She was already scarred from her family, and she knew the consequences for if anyone was to find out of the powers of her clan. Her clan and the Hokage had made a deal to keep their powers confidential to anyone outside of their families. She knew that she couldn't let anyone find out about her, so she began to close herself away from others, never trusting anyone she talked to. As her older brother told her, "the world is rotten, and people will lie to get their way and find out your secrets".

Kokoro was often picked on in the Academy due to her passive attitude. She was seen as someone who easily allowed others to insult and degrade her, and she never did anything about it. It caused her much despair, to the point where she even thought of running away, but her brother often tried to keep her going. She continued to train, and showed promising signs of excellence, and the sensei in charge of her class had requested she graduate early.

Kokoro was able to graduate from the academy at the age of nine, and was sent off to be a genin. During the time of vacation beforehand, she found that she was still getting picked on by the other members, despite her ability to surpass them in the academy. Without thinking, one of the boys was pushing against her, trying to pick on her, and she looked into their eyes, causing them to see the world around them turn to a darkened, corrupted version of itself. Creatures that looked like naked, bloody people without faces slowly chased after him, leaching onto him and sucking the life from him. When reality returned to him, he was left with scratches all over his body, and a bloody forehead. In fear, he ran away from her, and she was left to wonder what she did. She then realized it was a genjutsu she was capable of, and she learned how to control it soon after.

Genin Days:
Kokoro was put onto a squad with other prodigy students, like herself, named Keitaro Miyami and Yan Mikawa. She, thankfully, never had problems with these kids, and so she had no problem being on a squad with them. She still, however, had trust issues and decided it was best to stray from conversations with them. She would continue to work on a team with them, but decided it was best to stay quiet and only speak when necessary. Unfortunately, her parents had requested that she becomes a medical nin, so that she doesn't "accidentally show her powers". So she was unable to train for combat too often.

She understood that Keitaro was from a clan that she understood was "shunned" by Konoha, and she understood the sorrow that he was going through. She was aware that he had a kekkei genkai that he was forbidden to use, so she easily related to him. Although she was unable to talk about her own clan, she could easily talk to him about his problems. She was one who often tried to get to know others, learn of their problems, and help them through them. She easily became friends with Keitaro, though she still spoke little of herself.

Kokoro often noticed how upbeat Keitaro was whenever they were within the forest. She wondered why, but never questioned herself to ask him. She just decided to let it slip past her, though she never let it leave her mind that it made him happier. She wasn't quite sure what would make her content about traveling, but she found that visiting new places very often fascinated her very much. She loved the cultures of other villages, and was inspired to draw and write by the cultures she observed.

The Tragic Mission:

While being eleven years old, Kokoro's squad was discharged with a B rank mission into the Land of Water. Upon leaving their village, they traveled through the forest for some time, and were confronted by a mysterious figure that she had not recognized. As she looked to Keitaro for action plans, she noticed that he must have known the man or was familiar to him. She didn't think to ask at the time, but she was unsure what to do.

While attacking him, the hooded man hadn't even broke a sweat and easily injured Yan, causing him to be paralyzed. In fear, Kokoro stood frozen as the man then proceeded to attack her. Falling to her knees, she watched her hatred grow for the man, but she was unable to move. Suddenly, as his hand lashed toward her, Keitaro had intervened, attacking him quickly to get away from her. Everything was a blur to her at that moment, and all she remembers is that her and Keitaro rushed to Yan and their Jounin Sensei. To her fear, their sensei was dead, and Yan was severely injured. Knowing a few things about medical ninjutsu, she attempted to heal him in anyway she could, while Keitaro retreated back to Konoha for assistance. To her hopes, Yan did not pass away. Unfortunately, he wasn't able to return to his squad as their partner anymore.

Soon afterward, Keitaro and Kokoro were sent off to the Chuunin exams. She had hoped that not having Yan wouldn't affect their abilities against the other teams. Kokoro, getting older, as well was experiencing teenage hormones. She was starting to get crushes on other boys, and often found herself wanting a relationship. She knew that she had always liked Keitaro, but always looked passed it. Now focussing on it, she knew it was just him and her, and she grew quiet and shy around him often, unsure what to say.

Chuunin Exams:
Kokoro was aware that it was soon time for the Chuunin Exams, and so her and Keitaro would need to train extra hard. Kokoro would often train with him in the woods, and as the sun would set, they then would rest. Kokoro, unsure why, always found herself against Keitaro, being held onto tightly, as though they were together, and it often made her blush. She then finally got the courage to ask him if she could be his girlfriend. Unfortunately, he denied it, but told her it was because he wasn't sure if she knew who he really was. He and she decided to wait until time passed.

During their time in the forest, they got through the scrolls easily, without breaking a sweat. They didn't make record time, but they were still able to make it through easier than they expected. They had passed onto the next level, where they were to fight the other ninja.

Because Kokoro was told to ONLY be a medical ninja for her squad, she had to stop herself from using her genjutsu as an offense and only her taijutsu and ninjutsu. She had more of a struggle, since she was just learning Raiton, but she was able to get through it. She had thankfully, learned of her opponents moves, easily using them against them, to prolong the battle for herself, and in the end, winning.

Kokoro was unsure why, but the Hokage demanded that she go against Keitaro. She was livid with this act, and refused at first. With that, she was about to walk away, but Keitaro shot an attack in her direction, startling her. She turned, seeing a sheepish smirk across his face, and it caused her to get angry, but amused at the same time, and so they fought to show their strength and not to beat each other. Keitaro was easily beating her, and she had hoped for it this way. She wasn't going to let him see her true strength, because she wanted to save it for when she really needed it, especially since she had a hard time controlling it. Keitaro won in the end, and she was very happy for him.

Chuunin Days:
Thankfully to the kage's the two sparked interest to them, and so Kokoro and Keitaro were promoted to Chuunins. Her family was very proud of her, and knew that she had finally matured to learn that their is more power to herself than her clan's kekkei genkai. Now being 14, she knows that she is ready for bigger, more dangerous missions. Still inside, she has a darker fire that keeps burning and she wishes she had just one enemy so that she could show them her true power. She wanted nothing more, than to let all of her rage out on someone she absolutely hates. She still today, is silent and cold to strangers, but is open and affective with Keitaro and her friends.

Dreams/Goals: To become a traveling ninja

[Combat Information]

Village/Country Affiliation: Konohagakure no Sato

Weapons: Basic Equipment

Combat Strengths: Kokoro is known to only use physical attacks rather than ninjutsu or genjutsu. She is from the legendary Yamika clan of Demon Country, allowing her to control blood. Her genjutsu's are stronger, but it makes her more vulnerable to them.
Combat Weaknesses: Kokoro is very weak against genjutsu and fire based jutsu, due to her sensitive skin.

Techniques: Because of her clan, Kokoro is able to control blood when it is poured on ground near her. Because it is forbidden for her to use this act unless necessary, she must rely on her taijutsu often, since she is weak in all other elements, other than lightning. She is very skilled in martial arts and stealth.

Elements:
Main: Blood
Sub: Lightning

[Basic / Academy Jutsu]
Substitution
Element: None
Description: This jutsu lets the user quickly switch places with another nearby object, such as a plant (normally a section of a log), an animal, or even another person within reach, leaving the opponent open to a counter-attack. Exploding tags can be attached to the replacement for an added surprise. Fundamentally, all ninja know this technique.

Shadow Clone Technique
Description: Shadow Clone Technique is a Jounin level Ninjutsu technique. When Naruto stole the scroll of seals, he learned this technique as well. The normal Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja that lacks any substance. The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. This makes Kage Bunshin an excellent training method if the ninja has the chakra capacity and stamina to maintain the Kage Bunshins for anextended period of time. This allows the ninja to essentially reduce the time it takes to train and learn with each clone added. This is especially true when used with Tajuu Kage Bunshin.

Bikou--Shadowing Stealth
Description: Bikou Ninjutsu is the technique ninjas use to follow their targets covertly. The manner in which the ninja shadows their target can differ, from the basic hiding under a nearby object, to using a jutsu to turn oneself invisible.

Transfiguration Technique
Description: Henge no Jutsu is a ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to tranform themself into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

Kawarimi no Jutsu--Change of Body Stance Technique
Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themself with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

Escaping Skill
Description: Nawanuke no Jutsu is a very basic Ninjutsu technique that allows a ninja to escape from rope binds.

Bunshin no Jutsu
Description: Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. The Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja without substance. The copy resembles the ninja in every way. This clone can function as a distraction or as means to confuse one's opponent. As soon the Bunshin gets attacked or comes into contact with an opponent, it will disperse.

[Ninjutsu]

Raikyuu - Lightning Ball
Element: Lightning
Raikyuu is a Ninjutsu technique used by Kokoro. Drawing her two swords together, Kokoro will form a ball of electricity which she can hurl at his opponent.

Tornado Lightning (Toruneedo Raitoningu)
Element: Lightning
Using some form of handseals, Kokoro can generate lightning from her palms which she can whip around to destroy her surroundings.

[Taijutsu]

Dynamic • Action
Dynamic Action is a taijutsu technique used by Maito Gai. Gai will launch himself at his opponent and then use a barrage of strikes and kicks.

Dynamic • Entry
Dynamic Entry is a taijutsu technique used by Maito Gai. Gai will throw a kunai to distract his targets attention, he will then use his speed and agility to quickly approach and attack his opponent from their blind side.

Erubou - (Elbow) Heavy Style Violence
Erubou is a Taijutsu technique utilized by Kokoro. After charging his body with his lightning current, Kokoro will deliver an elbow strike against his opponent. The attack can be avoided with the use of the Sharingan.

Konoha Dai Senpuu - Leaf Great Whirlwind
Konoha Dai Senpuu is a Taijutsu technique utilized by the Leaf ninja Rock Lee. Like the normal Senpuu, Lee uses his quickness and agility to deliver a series powerful spinning kicks to his opponent.

[Personal Jutsu]

Name: Dream Sequence
Type: Genjutsu
Description: Kokoro will stare into the eyes of her opponent and the world around them will slowly fade into nothingness and darkness. The only visible sight will be Kokoro, who will then raise her hands, allowing the opponent to raise their own hands. Like voodoo, she will then walk as them, causing harm to herself as they then cause harm to themselves, causing them pain, but none to herself. The attack is avoidable if the victim closes their eyes or averts her contact for the five seconds the genjutsu starts up. To escape the genjutsu, the victim must cut off all senses until lightheaded.

Name: Nightmare Sequence
Type: Genjutsu
Description: Kokoro will stare into the eyes of her opponent and the world around them will slowly fade into a world that is distorted in darkness. The only visible sight at first will be Kokoro. As the opponent begins to grow unsettled, slowly, beasts will appear around them. It will appear as creaters with no faces that are naked and bloody. They will slowly head toward the opponent, trying to attack them, and the victim must run from them to avoid actual damage until the world returns to normal. If the victim can survive three minutes within this world without being attacked, they will return unharmed. If they are captured, they will return with mentally based injuries.

[Bloodline/Clan Info]

Bloodline/Clan Description: Kokoro is apart of the infamous Yamika clan, in which they are known for their special kekkei genkai that allows them to control blood. Because of how fatal and dangerous it is to use this kekkei genkai, many of the elders of the clan forbid the younger generations to use it. The clan is very secretive and do not wish for outsiders to know of their existance. Because of this, they often arrange marriages for their children, to avoid anyone they do not trust finding information about them. If they find that clan members use the ability of their blood control, the consequence is punishable by death, if decided.

Bloodline/Clan Jutsus:

Name: Blood Crystals of the Moon
Element: Blood
Description: The Yamika clan member will use the blood that is in sight of themselves, causing it to expand around themselves, the opponent, or both of them, crystallizing it to surround their target(s). This can create a prison, barrier, shield, etc.

Name: Blood Morph/Possession
Description: The Yamika clan member will use the blood that is in sight of themselves, expanding it to shape into anything they desire. Usually this would be a weapon or shield, which it will then crystallize. It will compact into the hardness of the object of choice, and when broken, is easily morphed into anything else they need. They can use the blood as a liquid or solid as a defense or offense. They can even squeeze objects within it to compact or crush them.

Name: Lake to the Underworld
Description: The Yamika clan member will use the blood that is in sight of themselves, expanding it toward the feet of their opponent, until it covers the ground like a large puddle. Slowly, the ground below will get damp and wet into a quicksand like substance, causing the opponent to sink within it.

[RP Sample]
GUESS WHAT Very Happy IT'S MARY. XD
Back to top Go down
Sinna Shiotsu
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Sinna Shiotsu

Ryo : 126720

Info
Affiliation: Orochimaru Orochimaru

Kokoro Yamika  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kokoro Yamika    Kokoro Yamika  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:04 am

APPROVED, I love what you did with her, you made her even better then I could've ^_^
Back to top Go down

Kokoro Yamika
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Chains of Fate :: Archives :: Character Archives-
Jump to: