Naruto: Chains of Fate
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As we start from the Shippuden era of Naruto, the young Shinobi of the hidden villages come together to protect their lands.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Chains of Fate! Make some new friends and create your Shinobi's legacy!
CURRENTLY! We are accepting Sannin and Kages! We wish to have all the 5 main kages please! First come first serve, BUT you must prove you are good enough to be the kage in your RP sample!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Administration
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:14 pm
Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
|I am even more special than you| I_vote_lcap|I am even more special than you| I_voting_bar|I am even more special than you| I_vote_rcap 
Ronin Hitoya
|I am even more special than you| I_vote_lcap|I am even more special than you| I_voting_bar|I am even more special than you| I_vote_rcap 
Kimo Hitashi
Sinna Shiotsu
Sasuke Uchiha
Kyuuzou
Hinata Hyuga
Latest topics
» Hinata Hyuga WIP
|I am even more special than you| I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 2:55 am by Hinata Hyuga

» Kyuuzou Surugi (Done)
|I am even more special than you| I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:45 pm by Mearii Shiotsu

» Sasuke Uchiha WIP
|I am even more special than you| I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:08 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Shiotsu Mearii
|I am even more special than you| I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:57 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Ranks Available
|I am even more special than you| I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:03 am by Guest

» Konoha Squads
|I am even more special than you| I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:01 am by Guest

» Kages and Akatsuki
|I am even more special than you| I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:59 am by Guest

» Jinchuriki
|I am even more special than you| I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:57 am by Guest

» Rank Information
|I am even more special than you| I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

Our Button
To affiliate with us, put your advertisement on our advertisement section and say that you wish to affiliate. Add your button code and we will reply with ours.

Photobucket

|I am even more special than you|

Go down 
AuthorMessage

|I am even more special than you| Empty
PostSubject: |I am even more special than you|   |I am even more special than you| I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:39 pm

[Character Information]

Name: |Uchiha Sasuke| |うちはサスケ|
Birthday: ||I am even more special than you| 14px-Astrological_Sign_Leo.svgJuly 23|
Bloodtype: |AB|
Height: |5'5"| |115 lbs|

Appearance: Last Known appearance//
Spoiler:
Current Appearance//
Spoiler:

Personality: |When he was a child, Sasuke was a very kind boy, loving towards his parents and brother, and respectful to his fellow clansmen as well as his teachers. He was even very proud of being Itachi's brother and Fugaku's son, famous for being devoted protectors of Konoha, and he always desired to emulate them. His original dream was to join the Konoha Military Police Force when he grew up, like his father. For this reason, he greatly sought his father's approval and acknowledgment of his abilities. After Itachi massacred the clan, Sasuke's innocence was corrupted, his ideals and personality changed severely, becoming cold, lonely, cruel, cynical, somewhat arrogant, and with the next eight years of his life devoted to killing Itachi.

When first introduced to Team Kakashi, Sasuke displayed great indifference to his team-mates. Feeling superior to all of them, including his teacher, Sasuke was unwilling to cooperate with Naruto Uzumaki or Sakura Haruno, as he felt they would provide him no aid in killing Itachi. However overtime, as he spent more time with his team, Sasuke began to lose some of his anger, caring more about his team than his revenge. To help push him back into his desire for power, Orochimaru branded Sasuke with the Cursed Seal of Heaven during the Chūnin Exams to give him a taste of power. Although Kakashi Hatake sealed the Cursed Seal, as well as teaching him the Chidori in the hopes of deviating him from the path of revenge and instead protect his current friends with it, Sasuke began to draw more power from the seal in the hopes of getting stronger, as well as warp the Chidori into a blade to sever friendship.

According to Kakashi, Sasuke has both a superiority and inferiority complex, as he is unwilling to acknowledge when someone is stronger than him, but obsesses when he believes someone is stronger than him. For example, he was complacent with his rivalry with Naruto when he believed he was stronger, but noticing Naruto's fast growth, showcased in his victory over Sunagakure's jinchūriki, Gaara, who had previously beaten Sasuke, and his own quick defeat by Itachi on his return to Konoha, led Sasuke to believe that his progression in Konoha was far too slow, which led to his defection to Otogakure to seek power from Orochimaru. Upon defecting from the village, Sasuke left with the Sound Four and traveled to the Land of Sound, only to lose the entire Sound Four to the Sasuke Retrieval Team and face Naruto alone at the Valley of the End, where Naruto attempted to save him from his path of revenge. Sasuke in turn planned to kill Naruto, his closest friend, to awaken his Mangekyō Sharingan, but upon his victory he chose against it, instead vowing to beat Itachi his own way.

In Part II, Sasuke's personality reverted to about the same as when he first met Team 7, although his revenge against Itachi took precedence above all else, including his own life. He also claimed to have cut all ties to his life in Konoha, believing that they were the cause of his weakness, going as far as attempting to kill Naruto, whom he had spared in their previous battle, to prove how detached he was. Despite this, Sasuke seemed unwilling to needlessly kill in his quest for revenge.Despite claiming earlier that he did not care if he had to sacrifice his body to Orochimaru as long as it served his quest for revenge, when Sasuke felt he had grown stronger than Orochimaru he decided that to give himself up to someone weaker than himself was insulting to the Uchiha. He proceeded to battle and absorb Orochimaru's consciousness when the latter attempted to steal his body. This is only an example of Sasuke's immense loyalty to his clan; he remained wearing its symbol on his back proudly while he refused to wear any other symbols such as a forehead protector.|

Dislikes: |Itachi,Konoha(Naruto&Kakashi in particular), Orochimaru|
Best Traits: |Perceptive,Smart,Adaptive.|
Worst Traits:|Uncooperative,Stubborn,Ignorant.|
Favorite Food:Sasuke's favorite foods are omusubi with okaka and tomatoes, while his least favorites are nattō and anything sweet.
Favorite Phrase: |Power|
Hobbies:Sasuke's hobbies are training and taking walks. //Sasuke wishes to fight against the upper ninjas of Konoha

History:
Spoiler:

Dreams/Goals: Kill Itachi and restore his clan.

[Combat Information]

Village/Country Affiliation: |None|
Teammates: //Suigetsu//Juugo//Karin

Weapons:

Weapon
Weapon Name: Kusanagi |草薙の剣|
Weapon Type: Chokuto
Weapon Appearance:
Spoiler:
Weapon Description: Sasuke Uchiha claimed that the chokutō he wields is a Sword of Kusanagi. Despite this, it has none of the specialties as the one Orochimaru wields, such as extension of the blade and the ability to cut through almost anything, both of which are natural attributes of the Kusanagi.

To compensate for this, Sasuke can channel his lightning chakra into the blade with chakra flow, which will increase its sharpness greatly through high frequency vibrations, as well as increasing its cutting range. This would allow Sasuke to cut through almost anything, as well as numb the target who has been pierced by this lightning blade.
Weapon Rank: A
Weapon Abilities: Channeling.

Combat Strengths: Every Form of combat
Combat Weaknesses: Underestimates his opponent.

Techniques:

Elements: You may only posses two elements. To learn any others, you must find time to practice and study them. When you have learned them, tell an admin and they will add it into your app. You must show them where you have learned it as well though.
Main:Lighting
Sub:Fire

[Basic / Academy Jutsu]

[Basic Jutsu]

* Body Flame Technique
* Body Shedding
* Chidori
* Chidori Current
* Chidori Senbon
* Chidori Sharp Spear
* Cursed Seal of Heaven
* Demonic Illusion: Shackling Stakes
* Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique
* Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
* Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
* Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique
* Hidden Shadow Snake Hands
* Kirin
* Lion Combo
* Manipulated Shuriken Technique
* Manipulating Windmill Triple Blades
* Peregrine Falcon Drop (Anime only)
* Shadow Shuriken Technique
* Shadow of the Dancing Leaf
* Snake Authority Spell
* String Reeling Technique
* Strong Fist
* Summoning Technique (Snakes)
* Summoning: Lightning Blade Creation
* Sword of Kusanagi: Chidori Katana

[Bloodline/Clan Info]

Bloodline/Clan Description: The Uchiha clan descended from the elder of the two sons of the Sage of the Six Paths. The elder brother was born with the Sage's "eyes" and was gifted with powerful chakra and spiritual abilities. When it came time for the Sage to choose a successor, he questioned the two on what course of action they would follow to bring order to the world. The elder believed that might was the way to bring peace, while the younger believed love was the way. The Sage favored the ideal of the younger brother, and therefore designated the younger as his successor, causing the elder to be filled with jealousy and hatefulness. From the younger son descended the Senju clan who would be the eternal rivals of the Uchiha.

Before the founding of the ninja villages, the Uchiha were one of the many mercenary clans for hire. Because of their Sharingan, the Uchiha clan came to be known as one of the two strongest clans, the second being the Senju clan. Madara Uchiha was particularly powerful, and, upon attaining the Mangekyō Sharingan, he took control of the clan. Under his leadership the Uchiha grew stronger, conquering whatever clans they came upon, such that, whenever the Uchiha clan was hired for a job, the opposing side would hire the Senju.

The Uchiha were famous for their powerful chakra, exceptionally strong techniques, and natural aptitude for anything combat-related. The clan possessed a proficiency in fire jutsu, having created several and using them more skillfully than any other. Their signature jutsu was the Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique. Clan members were not recognized as adults by the rest of the clan until they could successfully use this jutsu. The Uchiha were also highly known for their mastery of ninja tools. They themselves invented many shuriken move sets which required the use of thin metal wires, one example being the Windmill Triple Blades technique.

The Uchiha clan were most feared for their powerful Sharingan, a kekkei genkai which gives them the ability to see the "colors" of chakra, allowing them to analyze and copy their opponent's skills, along with a number of other abilities. Only a select few members of the Uchiha clan manifested the Sharingan. Due to their natural affinity for battle, and their proficiency with eye genjutsu, many ninjas considered it more tactically favorable to flee rather than face an Uchiha shinobi in one-on-one combat. Among the techniques granted by the Sharingan, the Izanagi is deemed to be forbidden, due to it rendering the user blind in exchange for temporarily turning their personal illusion into reality. Though the clan was feared for their Sharingan, the eyes have also been transplanted into various characters outside the clan.

Madara Uchiha was the first to develop an advanced form of the Sharingan, the Mangekyō Sharingan, which can be activated by the pain of losing close friends or family members. However, frequent use of the Mangekyō Sharingan deteriorates the user's eyesight and results in blindness. Only by taking the eyes of a sibling can one's vision be restored. Itachi indicated that the intricacies of the Mangekyō Sharingan were only discovered after years of trial and error, implying that many Uchiha throughout history had made the attempt to gain the Mangekyō Sharingan.

Bloodline/Clan Jutsus: Sharingan

[RP Sample]

You should know How i can roleplay.
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
ANBU
ANBU
Mearii Shiotsu

Ryo : 147977

Info
Affiliation: Leaf Leaf

|I am even more special than you| Empty
PostSubject: Re: |I am even more special than you|   |I am even more special than you| I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:33 am

Approved~
Back to top Go down
http://republiccity.forumotion.com/forum

|I am even more special than you|
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Chains of Fate :: Archives :: Character Archives-
Jump to: