Naruto: Chains of Fate
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As we start from the Shippuden era of Naruto, the young Shinobi of the hidden villages come together to protect their lands.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Chains of Fate! Make some new friends and create your Shinobi's legacy!
CURRENTLY! We are accepting Sannin and Kages! We wish to have all the 5 main kages please! First come first serve, BUT you must prove you are good enough to be the kage in your RP sample!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Administration
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:14 pm
Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Exploration I_vote_lcapExploration I_voting_barExploration I_vote_rcap 
Ronin Hitoya
Kimo Hitashi
Sinna Shiotsu
Sasuke Uchiha
Kyuuzou
Hinata Hyuga
Latest topics
» Hinata Hyuga WIP
Exploration I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 2:55 am by Hinata Hyuga

» Kyuuzou Surugi (Done)
Exploration I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:45 pm by Mearii Shiotsu

» Sasuke Uchiha WIP
Exploration I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:08 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Shiotsu Mearii
Exploration I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:57 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Ranks Available
Exploration I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:03 am by Guest

» Konoha Squads
Exploration I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:01 am by Guest

» Kages and Akatsuki
Exploration I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:59 am by Guest

» Jinchuriki
Exploration I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:57 am by Guest

» Rank Information
Exploration I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

Our Button
To affiliate with us, put your advertisement on our advertisement section and say that you wish to affiliate. Add your button code and we will reply with ours.

Photobucket

Exploration

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Exploration (Mearii and Ryudo ONLY)   Exploration I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 9:44 pm

The wind whistled through the clan ruins, billboards rattled and windows opened and closed repeatedly from the wind. AS expected, the entire place had been nearly destroyed, leaving nothing but blood smeared on the walls and soot from all the burned areas. In the far edge of the area stood Ryudo, he had barely arrived from escaping Orochimaru. Since his abduction he and been hiding in his lair, trying to find a way out. Occasionally he would get caught, but he'd always find a way out. After almost a year of being missing, he had finally decided to come back to konoha. He walked calmly through the trashed streets, observing every last horrific detail. He hadn't expected it to be this bad, but rather in good shape. Fear began to grow inside of him, and little by little he began to realize what had truly happened here. He had heard from Sinna and Orochimaru what had happened, but it had been slightly empty and unimportant at the moment. AS he walked, he made his way to his home where he found the most destruction. The stone walls had been knocked over, and the pond in the garden was all mud and rubble. The plants had died and there was blood smeared on the floors. At first he didn't care, until he realized it meant his mother and sister had been killed as well. His father was unimportant to him, but his mother and sister where of great importance to him. his body began to shiver as he walked inside, looking around to see if anything was still good. Memories flooded him and he felt himself begin to break down. He stopped and looked around, then felt himself about ready to burst. His family was dead, and now he was alone. In the end he had failed to uphold his responsibility to protect the clan, and this killed him the most inside.
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
ANBU
ANBU
Mearii Shiotsu

Ryo : 147977

Info
Affiliation: Leaf Leaf

Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploration   Exploration I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 9:55 pm

Mearii was running through the forest, heading back to the village. She had been on a solo mission in an abandoned city to find evidence of ancient scroll relics that may be in the area still. She stopped outside the large wall where a rusted, locked gate was found. She breathed heavily, being familiar to it; it was the Shiotsu compound entrance. She breathed in as she looked around for a moment. A little bit of time spent to look around the old place wouldn't hurt. She wasn't expected back until the next day anyways.

She leaped over the rusted gates, landing on the other side. She was now in Shiotsu property. Looking around, it seemed as though nothing had changed since that night; the only difference was forensics tape where some homes were still in structure. Slowly walking, she could see splattered blood and rubble scattered in every direction; the smell made her feel sick.

Standing still in the center of the area, she watched the cloudy skies move. She was letting memories flash through her head; and without thinking, her Ishikigan activated, only through thinking of how she activated it before. Immediately her sense wound up and she smelt something devilish within the home she once resided in. It smelled like the filth of Orochimaru, and her eyes glowered in hatred as she dashed toward the house. Without hesitation, she leaped through the window and grabbed the stranger by his lower neck and shoulders, pushing him against the floor, glaring intensely. "Who do you think you are, trespassing on the grounds of the departed, honorable clan of the Shiotsu?" she snarled, her purple eyes glaring at him intently.
Back to top Go down
http://republiccity.forumotion.com/forum

Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploration   Exploration I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:04 pm

Ryudo fell back hard and instinctively gripped the arm by the wrist in an attempt to hold it back. Now on his back and in the person's hold, he looked up wincing as trying to make out the figure. Because it was over him he couldn't yet see well enough and saw only its silhouette. Opening his eyes he activated his own Ishikigan to make out the face and smell. the sweet scent reminded him of someone he knew a long time ago, and a perfume someone had used, but who? Suddenly his eyes widened as he recognized the face and the scent.

Slowly he began to sit up, but found it impossible with her at his throat. Falling back he gagged and then forced a smile. "H...heh...you've grown..." His hands began to shake as he began to suffocate in her hold, then quickly he released her arm with his right hand and struck hard at her shoulder. AS he struck he concentrated on his chakra and created a static shock with enough charge to cause a slight pain and enough time for him to escape her before he choked.
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
ANBU
ANBU
Mearii Shiotsu

Info

Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploration   Exploration I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:08 pm

Mearii stared at the man, unable to make out what he was saying, and she didn't know who he was due to the mask over his face. She narrowed her eyes as she heard him announce that she had grown and felt a shock in her shoulder moments after. She yelped in pain as she jumped back, against the wall, holding her shoulder as she gritted her teeth at the man, "I've grown? Who the fuck are you to say that? I've never met you in my life, unless you've been watching me. Now I'll ask again. Who do you think you are, trespassing?" she spoke in a stern, angered voice.
Back to top Go down

Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploration   Exploration I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:15 pm

He stood up and glared at her seriously, then suddenly began to laugh. Turning his back to her he continued to laugh and then pulled down his face mask trying to regain control. "Wow, well I guess you really have forgotten me then. Well I suppose it was bound to happen, still, my onee-chan si all grown up. It kills em to see how you've grown up so fast. Ugh...looks like I missed a lot huh..." He began walking about, then crouched down and picked up a fallen picture. It was in bad shape, and to top it off he had been nearly burnt out of it, but luckily it hadn't burnt high enough. In the picture he held Mearii on her back, and the two smiled while their parents stood beside them smiling. It was one of the rare times he and even smiled around his father, mainly for his mother and Mearii's sake. "Hmm..wasn't this picture taken 3 days before the new years parade?"
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
ANBU
ANBU
Mearii Shiotsu

Info

Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploration   Exploration I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:19 pm

Mearii stared at him for a long moment, still against the wall as her eyes widened. She felt her lip quiver, trying to speak but she was unable to. She looked around for a moment before looking back at him, trying to interpret how similar he looked to him... and he was very similar. She felt her knees give in, but she still stood in awe for a silent moment.

"No, this is impossible... no one survived from the capture..." she wasn't sure if she was going to tear up or not. She felt confused by relieved and thrilled at the same time. "...Are you really Niisan...?"
Back to top Go down

Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploration   Exploration I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:26 pm

"Well I didn't, I was captured. But i escaped. Gotta say though, Sinna's really become a bitch. She seriously needs to get laid." he stood up and set the photo on the wall again and smiled. He turned slowly and dis activated his ishikigan. He looked at her, the began to walk towards her. "Gotta say though, I'm surprised you've already surpassed me. I guess you really are the true heir." He sighed and then stopped in front of her, hugging her suddenly and tightly. "I'm glad to see you survived...."
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
ANBU
ANBU
Mearii Shiotsu

Info

Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploration   Exploration I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 8:48 pm

Mearii stood in silence as her thought dead brother wrapped his arms around her. She looked over his shoulder, still looking to the floor as she breathed in even motions lightly. She felt her hands shake slightly, unsure how to react. She closed her eyes for a moment, allowing herself to hug him tightly. She breathed in, trying to take everything in... she thought her entire family had passed away, but the one she was worried about most had survived. She felt so relieved. She couldn't allow herself to speak, because if she did, she thought she may start crying. She decided to stay in silence, hugging him tightly.
Back to top Go down

Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploration   Exploration I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 9:01 pm

He remained silent for a good few minutes before stepping back and looking at her. "Come on now..talk.." He sighed and then put his forehead on hers, looking at her with a frown of disappointment. So long he had dreamed of coming back to his family, and now the only one left wasn't even talking to him. He knew well she wanted to, but more or less just wanted her to let it out so they could continue with their greeting. "If you don't talk I might go back you know. or I might just be a dream..then poof, I'm gone..."
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
ANBU
ANBU
Mearii Shiotsu

Info

Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploration   Exploration I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 9:24 pm

Mearii stared at him for a moment, blinking, "This can't be a dream though... I wouldn't dream of it happening like this. It'd happen in a weirder way most likely, because my dreams are awkward like that," she shrugged. She looked around for a moment, unsure what to say. She breathed out, sighing, as she waited for a response.
Back to top Go down

Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploration   Exploration I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 9:32 pm

"Well if you say so. But I think it's awkward to say this. Your nipples are showing." He laughed loudly at her, turning around as he held his face in his hand and laughed. He hadn't quite noticed it until now, maybe it was too cold for her. Turning back he threw his over coat onto her and tried not to laugh. "Hurry up and cover up."
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
ANBU
ANBU
Mearii Shiotsu

Info

Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploration   Exploration I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 9:35 pm

This is an outrage and I refuse to respond to this. XD
Back to top Go down

Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploration   Exploration I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 9:40 pm

Oh come now =w=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploration   Exploration I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploration
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Chains of Fate :: Archives :: RP Archive-
Jump to: