Naruto: Chains of Fate
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As we start from the Shippuden era of Naruto, the young Shinobi of the hidden villages come together to protect their lands.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Chains of Fate! Make some new friends and create your Shinobi's legacy!
CURRENTLY! We are accepting Sannin and Kages! We wish to have all the 5 main kages please! First come first serve, BUT you must prove you are good enough to be the kage in your RP sample!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Administration
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:14 pm
Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
D. Gray Man: Innocence of the Heart I_vote_lcapD. Gray Man: Innocence of the Heart I_voting_barD. Gray Man: Innocence of the Heart I_vote_rcap 
Ronin Hitoya
D. Gray Man: Innocence of the Heart I_vote_lcapD. Gray Man: Innocence of the Heart I_voting_barD. Gray Man: Innocence of the Heart I_vote_rcap 
Kimo Hitashi
Sinna Shiotsu
Sasuke Uchiha
Kyuuzou
Hinata Hyuga
Latest topics
» Hinata Hyuga WIP
D. Gray Man: Innocence of the Heart I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 2:55 am by Hinata Hyuga

» Kyuuzou Surugi (Done)
D. Gray Man: Innocence of the Heart I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:45 pm by Mearii Shiotsu

» Sasuke Uchiha WIP
D. Gray Man: Innocence of the Heart I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:08 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Shiotsu Mearii
D. Gray Man: Innocence of the Heart I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:57 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Ranks Available
D. Gray Man: Innocence of the Heart I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:03 am by Guest

» Konoha Squads
D. Gray Man: Innocence of the Heart I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:01 am by Guest

» Kages and Akatsuki
D. Gray Man: Innocence of the Heart I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:59 am by Guest

» Jinchuriki
D. Gray Man: Innocence of the Heart I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:57 am by Guest

» Rank Information
D. Gray Man: Innocence of the Heart I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

Our Button
To affiliate with us, put your advertisement on our advertisement section and say that you wish to affiliate. Add your button code and we will reply with ours.

Photobucket

D. Gray Man: Innocence of the Heart

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mearii Shiotsu
ANBU
ANBU
Mearii Shiotsu

Ryo : 147977

Info
Affiliation: Leaf Leaf

D. Gray Man: Innocence of the Heart Empty
PostSubject: D. Gray Man: Innocence of the Heart   D. Gray Man: Innocence of the Heart I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:19 pm

D. Gray-Man: Innocence of the Heart

Do you enjoy RP?
Do you enjoy D. Gray-Man?
...Would you like to be apart of the legend?...
It's a text-based RP site that takes place in an alternate universe, but allows both canon and custom characters.

The Story So Far...
The Innocence of the Heart is the last hope we have. The darkness is rising.

With an unknown leader of a dark army of Akuma growing stronger, the where-abouts of Millennium Earl seemed to disappear when the last encounter he had with Exorcist had persisted for far over a month. No one was found. The Noah Family is taking charge in his disappearance, they too not knowing where he's gone, but each member is taking responsibility in letting his dream go. A new leader has became the Dark Prophet in his place... but what if the Earl had never died in the first place and he returns?

The Black Order is dying, Exorcists running short quickly. Three of the generals have passed, and the Order must choose new Exorcists to take their places. With young Exorcists coming in, they are getting worried that they may not be able to train fast enough before the hours of darkness arrive. Time is running short for the Black Order, and they still need to collect 67 pieces of Innocence, and are yet to know where the heart is.

The Black Order HQ located in Europe was destroyed by the Millennium Earl one year before, and so the original exorcists (including all the canons) had to retreat to the Chinese Branch. While doing so, some stayed behind to help rebuild the European branch once more. After it was rebuilt, some returned to it, but it was mostly left to welcome new exorcists who joined. Many of the exorcists who moved to the Chinese Branch decided to stay there.

The Akuma are as if they are their own race now. There are so many of them rising, it is as though no humans are detectable through the cities, and their numbers continue to grow larger. The Exorcists only hopes are to find more Exorcists and kill as many as possible.

What role will you play? What side will you join? Where will you be when darkness reigns?
...What if you possess the Heart Innocence?...
Back to top Go down
http://republiccity.forumotion.com/forum

D. Gray Man: Innocence of the Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: D. Gray Man: Innocence of the Heart   D. Gray Man: Innocence of the Heart I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:26 pm

i'll be on good side and i'll be a member of Noah family and i'll be the one who takes responsibility of finding Earl.
Back to top Go down

D. Gray Man: Innocence of the Heart
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Chains of Fate :: Other :: Advertising/Affiliates-
Jump to: