Naruto: Chains of Fate
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As we start from the Shippuden era of Naruto, the young Shinobi of the hidden villages come together to protect their lands.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Chains of Fate! Make some new friends and create your Shinobi's legacy!
CURRENTLY! We are accepting Sannin and Kages! We wish to have all the 5 main kages please! First come first serve, BUT you must prove you are good enough to be the kage in your RP sample!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Administration
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:14 pm
Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Ronin Hitoya [2.0] (WIP) I_vote_lcapRonin Hitoya [2.0] (WIP) I_voting_barRonin Hitoya [2.0] (WIP) I_vote_rcap 
Ronin Hitoya
Ronin Hitoya [2.0] (WIP) I_vote_lcapRonin Hitoya [2.0] (WIP) I_voting_barRonin Hitoya [2.0] (WIP) I_vote_rcap 
Kimo Hitashi
Sinna Shiotsu
Sasuke Uchiha
Kyuuzou
Hinata Hyuga
Latest topics
» Hinata Hyuga WIP
Ronin Hitoya [2.0] (WIP) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 2:55 am by Hinata Hyuga

» Kyuuzou Surugi (Done)
Ronin Hitoya [2.0] (WIP) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:45 pm by Mearii Shiotsu

» Sasuke Uchiha WIP
Ronin Hitoya [2.0] (WIP) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:08 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Shiotsu Mearii
Ronin Hitoya [2.0] (WIP) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:57 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Ranks Available
Ronin Hitoya [2.0] (WIP) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:03 am by Guest

» Konoha Squads
Ronin Hitoya [2.0] (WIP) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:01 am by Guest

» Kages and Akatsuki
Ronin Hitoya [2.0] (WIP) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:59 am by Guest

» Jinchuriki
Ronin Hitoya [2.0] (WIP) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:57 am by Guest

» Rank Information
Ronin Hitoya [2.0] (WIP) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

Our Button
To affiliate with us, put your advertisement on our advertisement section and say that you wish to affiliate. Add your button code and we will reply with ours.

Photobucket

Ronin Hitoya [2.0] (WIP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ronin Hitoya
Chunin
Chunin
Ronin Hitoya

Ryo : 124423

Info
Affiliation: Leaf Leaf

Ronin Hitoya [2.0] (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Ronin Hitoya [2.0] (WIP)   Ronin Hitoya [2.0] (WIP) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:43 pm

[Character Information]

Name: Ronin Hitoya
Birthday: March 16th
Bloodtype: B+
Height: 5’11’’, Weight: 145 lbs.

Appearance:
Ronin Hitoya [2.0] (WIP) Roninboii
xD
Spoiler:
Personality:

Ronin is pretty much your typical teenager, hormones and all that mess. He stands up for what he believes, he is generally kind, although he does have a short fuse at time and is often made out as being rather "brash" He has a soft spot for certain people and others he would just love to lock out in the cold dark spaces in his mind. He often thinks about the darker side of things, how things could be if it were the way they were but this is all just trivial matters, he would love someones with this same sort of mindset to talk to when alone. all together Ronin is your average teen.

Likes: Being alone, Being with his friends Mearii then Kimo, Lurking in shadows and coming into conversations that he is unwanted in.
Dislikes: Assholes, sad stories, bullies
Best Traits: Honesty, kindness and courage, speed
Worst Traits: Selfish at times, Brash
Favorite Food: Various
Favorite Phrases: "What doesn't kill me only makes me stronger" "We live in a cold dark world with venom in its veins, you can spit it in face but i know ill be okay" "You may not know this but, im dying slowly, very slowly, just like everyone else, but unfortunately i have no one to be my crutch, No one at all, thats why i am the way i am and ill tear down anything in my way, except you, your no road block your a mere stop on the road of my life, some stops are permanent some are just to bid time, only time can tell which you are." "Look into my eyes! what do you see!? Who am I to you?!"

Hobbies: Training, kicking back, getting into fights regardless of the outcome, protecting those he cares for.

History: Growing up, Ronin was your typical child. He was born in the Hidden Leaf Village, like his mother, but his father was born in the Hidden Cloud. Before his days in the academy, Ronin stayed at home with his mother while his father went off to do his job. His father had worked in a Hunter-Nin squad, and so he didn't see him very often. Ronin wasn't very close to his parents, because he often strayed from them to be alone and focus on what he was interested in. He was an only child, so he mainly got whatever he wanted, but never really showed appreciation for it.

When Ronin turned four years old, he wasn't quite sure why, but his mother was in a panic. Wondering why she was so nervous, he had peaked out the window when she had bursted out the front door, only to see that his father was being carried by one of his partners toward the hospital. They had informed her of it so that she could meet them there. Waiting for hours at home, wondering where his parents were, both his mother and father returned, but his father was severely injured. He was also informed that his father could no longer go on missions because of his critical condition and it could cause trouble in the future.

When Ronin turned six years old, he attended the Academy to learn how to become a shinobi. He was quite a routy kid who didn't listen a lot, and he always caused trouble for the other students, not because he wanted to be mean, but because it made other students laugh, and he liked the attention it brought. He was generally a gentlemen to the girls and was always cool with the guys, but he began to grow an annoyance for one particular person in his class. Kimo Hitashi. Because of how loud and angry the kid was all the time, Ronin couldn't help but snap on him. He found his first rival only in his first week of school. They constantly brought trouble to each other. Kimo absolutely loathed Ronin and bursted on him constantly whenever he did something to make him angry.

Ronin was a very good student in the academy, and often aced any tests they had, along with several other students. He considered himself to be one of the best, and didn't let anyone say otherwise. While Kimo was also one of the better students, this brought on some of the competetive attitude that Ronin has today. He constantly reminded Kimo about how much better he was and that Kimo will always be second best at everything.

During his final years at the academy, at age 12, he found that they would soon be graduating. He wasn't quite sure who he would be paired with in his genin group, but he was hoping that it would be someone who would be able to keep up with him. When they were listing off the names of the kids in each squad, they had finally gotten to squad nine, where they listened "Ronin Hitoya, Mearii Shiotsu, and Kimo Hitashi". His eyes popped out of his head and he suddenly felt a sudden anger within him. Objecting his new squad, he complained to the sensei's at the academy, trying to allow a change. But it was decided and they couldn't change it anymore.

With their new sensei, and the three working together, they found it quite difficult to do anything at first. Mearii wasn't much of a problem, she was always trying to fix anything that was wrong, but with Kimo's constant stubborn attitude and rages against Ronin and Mearii, it began to drive him into anger and they often got into fights. Eventually with time though, Ronin and Kimo came to a truce, agreeing to work together, and eventually cooled off and grew slightly fond of each other. Fond enough to work together that is. The two still disliked each other, but they had to let their feelings pass if they were to work together.

Attending the Chuunin exams with Mearii and Kimo, Ronin found it difficult to work with Kimo for too long. They were complete opposites with what they wanted to do. When Ronin suggested going one way, Kimo suggested another way. When Ronin wanted to attack a group, Kimo denied that request from the team. It was a constant battle between the two for who was right and who was wrong and who should lead and who should follow. Mearii finally snapped on the two of them and demanded that they both follow and she leads. This eventually lead to their victory and they became Chunin's.

Now being Chunin's, they were allowed to go on solo missions and missions without their senseis. Kimo and Ronin's dislike for each other began to return very slowly, but they tried not to show it too much. Mearii was often the one who kept the two from starting fights with each other. Especially after Mearii's clan disappearance, and the group grew a bit closer for staying together.

As time passed, Ronin began to train more by himself to gain more power over his jutsu. He still strays from his family, and anyone who he doesn't trust. He is fond of Mearii still, and often continues to talk to her, but Kimo and himself have grown apart significantly. The two started to get into more arguements and until they go on their next mission together, he intends to stay away from him. He recently found that Kimo is fond of Mearii, but more than a friend, and this brought rage and slight jealousy to Ronin, which made him detest Kimo more than he already did. He is usually quite a calm person, but when around Kimo, he can't help but show his emotions toward him, which is a reason it is dangerous for the two to be together.

While on a mission with Mearii and Kimo, heading toward the Sound Village to infiltrate Orochimaru's hideout, they were ambushed by Sinna Shiotsu and the Sound Four. Ronin wasn't sure who each of the people were, but he could automatically tell that Sinna was related to Mearii because their appearances were practically identical, despite Sinna's much more developed body. Mearii had came up with a plan that would allow her to stick behind to hold Sinna's attention back while Kimo and Ronin attempted to escape. Unfortunately, just before Ronin fled, he noticed that Sinna had the upperhand and was about to slice through Mearii's neck. He immediately reacted by jumping in front of her as the katana sliced through his chest in an X formation.

Ronin now must wear bandages on his chest t cover the X shaped scar on his chest. Mearii hates looking at it, because it reminds her of the fact that he almost died trying to save her. Ronin tries to assure her it was no big deal, but Mearii assumes otherwise. Ronin does whatever he can to make his friends feel warmth, and those he hates feel torture. He is calm and collected, but deadly and angry.

Dreams/Goals: To never fully grow up.

[Combat Information]

Village/Country Affiliation: Leaf

Weapons:
-paper bombs
-steel wire
-kunai
-3x scrolls
-supply pack
-bandages around right leg and most of upper body

Combat Strengths: Close to mid range, fast paced combat
Combat Weaknesses: Long range

Elements:
Main: Raiton
Sub: N/A
[Basic / Academy Jutsu]

[Basic Jutsu]

Bikou Ninjutsu - Shadowing Stealth Technique
Range: -
Type: Supplementary

Bikou Ninjutsu is the technique ninjas use to follow their targets covertly. The manner in which the ninja shadows their target can differ, from the basic hiding under a nearby object, to using a jutsu to turn oneself invisible.

Bunshin no Jutsu - Clone Technique
Range: -
Handseals: 1
Chakra Consumption: Low

Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. The Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja without substance. The copy resembles the ninja in every way. This clone can function as a distraction or as means to confuse one's opponent. As soon the Bunshin gets attacked or comes into contact with an opponent, it will disperse.

Fuuin Bakuha - Exploding Seal
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Long (10m+)
Type: Offensive
Handseals: None

This jutsu allows the individual to place and activate exploding seals on a weapon. All shinobi train this jutsu in the academy making it a universal technique in the ninja world. The shinobi applies chakra to the seal, typically at the last minute before releasing the weapon or seal. The amount of chakra added determines the speed with which the seal explodes. Even the maximum amount of chakra (an immediate explosion) is still a low quantity. Once the seal is activated, it burns much like a fuse. When the fuse ends, the seal explodes.

[Ninjutsu]

Raiton:

Denkou Toukai - Lightning Destruction
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Attack
Handseals: 6
Chakra Consumption : Mid

The user places his hands to the ground after converting their chakra in to lightning, then sending a powerful bolt of electricity that cuts through the ground in the direction of the target. The shape of the bolt is a triangle with the base in the direction of the user and the tip headed towards the target. This technique is ideal at dealing with opponents who move through the ground or to break up the terrain to cause loose footing.

Raiton: Jibashi - Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Handseals: 5
Chakra Consumption: Mid to 2x High

This technique allows the user to create a wave of electricity from his hands. The user can vary it's power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock. The damage potential and range is directly proportional to the amount of chakra put into the attack.

Lightning Wolf (Originated from Kakashi)
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Handseals: 4
Chakra Consumption: High

This unnamed Ninjutsu technique utilizes the Lightning Element. After creating Raiton in his hand, Ronin will send out a wolf made of lightning to attack his target. Lightning will run from Ronin hand to the wolf itself, limiting its range.

Lightning Release Armor
Range: Self targeted
Type: Defensive
Handseals: 24
Chakra Consumption: High

By wrapping his body in a layer of lightning chakra, the Ronin can electrically stimulate his nervous system and speed up his neural synapses to react faster to danger and push his physical prowess to the absolute limit, allowing him to gain tremendous raw speed and monstrous power. This armor, combined with taijutsu, allows A to utilize nintaijutsu.

[Genjutsu]

Kasumi Juusha no Jutsu - Mist Servant Technique
Handseals: 3

Kasumi Juusha no Jutsu is a Genjutsu techinque that creates false attackers to delay and confuse the enemy. Though these servants are not real, the actual ninja is able to remain hidden and throw kunai and shuriken matching the movements of the servants. This makes it appear the false servants are capable of attacking. When the enemy attempts to attack the servant, they will merely disrupt the servants illusion body but not destroy it.

Kokohi no Jutsu - False Place Technique
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Chakra Consumption: Mid

Kokohi no Jutsu is a simple Genjutsu technique which changes the appearance of a nearby object.

Magen • Narakumi no Jutsu - Demonic Illusion • Hell Viewing Technique
Chakra Consumption: Low-Mid

Narakumi no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique that causes its target to see a horrifying vision. The ninja will use the serpent hand seal to cause a circle of leaves to spin and envelop the target and then fall away. Once cast the world will appear normal to the target until they see the illusion.

[Taijutsu]

Dynamic • Action

Dynamic Action is a taijutsu technique used by Maito Gai. Gai will launch himself at his opponent and then use a barrage of strikes and kicks.

Dynamic • Entry

Dynamic Entry is a taijutsu technique used by Maito Gai. Gai will throw a kunai to distract his targets attention, he will then use his speed and agility to quickly approach and attack his opponent from their blind side.

Erubou - (Elbow) Heavy Style Violence
Chakra Consumption: Low/Mid

Erubou is a Taijutsu technique utilized by Ronin. After charging his body with his lightning current, Ronin will deliver an elbow strike against his opponent. The attack can be avoided with the use of the Sharingan.

Konoha Dai Senpuu - Leaf Great Whirlwind
Chakra Consumption: Low-Mid

Konoha Dai Senpuu is a Taijutsu technique utilized by the Leaf ninja Rock Lee. Like the normal Senpuu, Lee uses his quickness and agility to deliver a series powerful spinning kicks to his opponent.

[Personal Jutsu]

Lightning release armor: Body blade
Range: Close
Chakra consumption: Mid

Ronin's mastery of the Lightning release armor has allowed him to gain even greater control over the lightning he cover's his body in, he can amass lightning in one area of his body to soften a blow, he is also able to focus an extra amount of chakra to an area of his body while using Lightning release armor to give his limbs a very powerful cutting force, this is similar to the chidori but uses less chakra and is a much more controlled.

Electric palm
Type: Attack, Stun

Ronin creates a small ball of electricity in his palm, just enough to be there but hardly visible, he then moves in quickly on his opponent, landing a hit on the front chest region will cause minor damage such as a shocking pain and the body will temporarily shut down.

Note: Effectiveness of this skill depends on the size of the person, the larger and stronger they are the harder it is to affect them.

Forest of 1000 volts
Range: Close
Type: Attack, Snare

After covering an area like a web with nearly invisible steel wire, Ronin uses one of the strands of the wire that he is still holding onto to run electricity though all the wire creating a nearly invisible net of electricity.

[RP Sample]
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ronin Hitoya [2.0] (WIP)   Ronin Hitoya [2.0] (WIP) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:50 pm

cute Smile[i]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ronin Hitoya [2.0] (WIP)   Ronin Hitoya [2.0] (WIP) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:49 pm

hheheh stylo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ronin Hitoya [2.0] (WIP)   Ronin Hitoya [2.0] (WIP) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ronin Hitoya [2.0] (WIP)
Page 1 of 1