Naruto: Chains of Fate
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As we start from the Shippuden era of Naruto, the young Shinobi of the hidden villages come together to protect their lands.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Chains of Fate! Make some new friends and create your Shinobi's legacy!
CURRENTLY! We are accepting Sannin and Kages! We wish to have all the 5 main kages please! First come first serve, BUT you must prove you are good enough to be the kage in your RP sample!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Administration
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:14 pm
Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
shizuni clan I_vote_lcapshizuni clan I_voting_barshizuni clan I_vote_rcap 
Ronin Hitoya
Kimo Hitashi
Sinna Shiotsu
Sasuke Uchiha
Kyuuzou
Hinata Hyuga
Latest topics
» Hinata Hyuga WIP
shizuni clan I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 2:55 am by Hinata Hyuga

» Kyuuzou Surugi (Done)
shizuni clan I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:45 pm by Mearii Shiotsu

» Sasuke Uchiha WIP
shizuni clan I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:08 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Shiotsu Mearii
shizuni clan I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:57 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Ranks Available
shizuni clan I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:03 am by Guest

» Konoha Squads
shizuni clan I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:01 am by Guest

» Kages and Akatsuki
shizuni clan I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:59 am by Guest

» Jinchuriki
shizuni clan I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:57 am by Guest

» Rank Information
shizuni clan I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

Our Button
To affiliate with us, put your advertisement on our advertisement section and say that you wish to affiliate. Add your button code and we will reply with ours.

Photobucket

shizuni clan

Go down 
AuthorMessage

shizuni clan Empty
PostSubject: shizuni clan   shizuni clan I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:56 am

Bloodline Name
kumorigan( shadow's eye)

Clan Name
Shizuni

History
The shizuni clan was started simply from one ninja's determination to create the ultimate kekkei genkai, he treated his 'dogs' terribly, even going as far as breeding the humans he caught with animals. Many would believe this wouldnt work, but due to experiments by this ninja, the humans he caught could both impregnate and become pregnant from animals. Eventually, he managed to cross a certain bloodline with that of a drake he caught, the mother was killed during labor, and the first shizuni was born. Pleased with himself he did what he did repeatedly, none with the same results. Infuriated he threw the child out in the cold. The child was happened upon by a family of wolves. Who at first wanted to kill it, but in turn, with the beta's pleading, was allowed to live with them. The child grew fast, and strong. When the child reached teenage years, he was evicted from the pack, and sent to Iwagakure, the closest village at the time. The people of iwa were shocked and surprise at his prowness and skills. And also of his blood line. He became a jonin at the age of 15, amoung the youngest. When he reached adulthood he married. However, he was cruel to his wife, only believing her usful for household chores and reproduction. Because of this, he had 14 children by this one wife, half were female, half were male. He banished the females from the clan when they were only 8 years old, saying that females made the clan weak. Even in his death, his cruelty towards females remained in the clan. Now, when a female of the clan was born, they were supposed to be killed at birth, the mother killed as well for having one. Dispite this attempt of destroying all females, one slipped through, the one with the only furred spirit beasts. Her older and younger siblings helped to hide her.However, when the clan migrated to konoha, a few found out about her, and were promptly killed on the way. However, the rumor had been planted. many kept trying to find out what was under the bandages that bound her chest and back. Her secret remained though, due to konoha's hearing about the shizuni clan and how dark the jutsu they used seemed. Konoha attempted to destroy the shizuni clan. They managed to have half of the clan assasinated. The survivors fled. all but one, who's loyalty to konoha was to strong to leave. Konoha spared her life, in exchange for that loyalty. To this day, that young shinibi's loyalty to konoha goes unchallenged by any.
Stages
Kumorigan: The kumorigan makes the user's eyes invert and change shape.They have no techniques regarding their eyes, the only effect this seems to have is to show that their abilities have spiked. The stages have no specific names, they are simply caused the first, second, third, fourth, and the very rare, fith stage

Kumorigan:
Normal eyes;
The shizuni member has no distinct change in the eyes, other than the fact that both of their eyes are two differant colors.

first stage:
The users eye whites turn bloodshot, giving the air of tiredness, but the opposite is so, their abilities spike and they gain two attributes from their beast. This is brought on only through high emotions, and from the user saying, first stage, activate.

second stage:
This stage is a little more apparant. The users eye whites start to turn black, and their pupils elongate. The users speed ups this time, however, defense goes down. This is activated by making a mental hand seal.

third stage:
This stage is risky, many younger shizuni have lost control upon trying this stage. The user's pupiles turn red with only a tiny slit of black in them. A few members can maintain the ability to stay human past the second stage. Most cannot. Activatable from thinking enraging thoughts.

Fourth stage
The highest level risk stage. Many experiance shizuni lose control at this point and attack and rend everything. The users irises invert upon whatever color their eyes are, such as, green to pink, bright red to cyan, ect ect. Activated by entense physical pain in the third stage

fith stage

what usually happens when control is lost. The users entire eye turns black, their pupils are the onlything left and their a deep, bloody red. The shizuni is then unable to control themselves and go on a rampage, launching element attacks everwhere. Only the leaders of the clan have been able to go this far and maintain control
Bloodline Activation
Normaly through extreme emotions or alot of physical or emotional pain. A few well trained members can temporarily break the seals, allowing them to use it whenever nessesary

Strength and Weaknesses
The pros of the kumorigan
-Great speed
-high agility
-Amazing reflexes
-If mastered,the ability to predict coming disasters

The cons of the kumorigan
-After using a stage past the second stage, physical and mental exhaustion takes over
-Short tempered due to the beast within
-Loss of control easy after stage two
-If you try to hard and fast to advance, you may lose your ability to use chakra forever.

Members
So far sukimi is the only know member, others are alive, but are currently living all over the five great nations

WHEN JOINING THIS CLAN...
This is an open clan, however, consult sukimi about what beast your spirit makes up, it can be either a mythical, demon, extinct, or living type beast. Unless you have sukimi's permission, you cannot automaticly master all of the technique

Bloodline Scale
the first stage takes one post
the second stage takes two posts
the third stage takes four posts
the fourth stage takes eight posts
and the fith stage takes sixteen posts

Clan Jutsu

Bloodline/Clan Jutsus:
[spoiler]Shadow fang
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Attack
Handseals: 6
Chakra Consumption: Mid
Classification: ninjutsu

Shadow fang allows the user to create a blade of seemingly dark red, almost black, chakra, into a weapon with a blade, the blade closely resembling that of a fang from a sabre tooth cat. This allows the user to slash repeatedly at the enemy, withought worrying that they might break or harm the blade.

Blood whip
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Attack
Handseals: 4
Chakra consumption

the user cuts or bites a wound on them, fingers and thumbs being the favorite, the blood slowly flows out, then semi-solidifies into something similar to a whip coming from whatever part of the body the user has wounded.

Blood beast
Range:-
Type: supplementary
handseals: 3
Chakra consumption: low

The user takes a much smaller shape of what makes up their spirit. To do this, dark chakra envelopes them, hiding them from veiw until they come back out in the blood beast form.

Shadow shift, stage one
Range: -
Type: Supplementary
handseals: none
Chakra consumption: low
Classification: Ninjutsu

The user unleases the first seal of their bloodline, allowing them to gain the first stage of shadow shift, the shizuni's glory. In this first stage, the user gains two attributes to whatever their spirit beast makes up. usualy it's anything from wings, to a tail, to clawed hands, to sharper eyes. Also to this, their speed increases, as does their strenght

Shadow shift, stage two
Range: -
Type:supplementary
Handseals: none
chakra consumtion: mid

The user, while in the first stage, unleashes the second seal of their bloodline, causing the whites of their eyes to turn black. This stage is at a higher risk of losing control, the user turns into a smaller version of the beast within. The user's speed increases however, defense decreases because theres nothing to block attacks. The chakra available decreases as well.

Shadow shift, stage three
Range:-
Handseals: none
Chakra consumtion: HIGH

the user, in the second stage, unleases the second to last seal of the bloodline, dying their now elongated pupils a bloody red with black slits in them. This is the second highest risk of losing control. If the user loses control here they go on a rampage. The user takes up the shape of the beast their spirit makes up. However, unlike the fourth and final stage, they have no element attribute to use, the chakra they had in the begining is almost all used up, tempting the user to rely on the power sleeping within within them.

Betrayal of trust
Range: Close(0m ~ 5m)
Handseals: 10
Classification: genjutsu
The user has to make direct, close eye contact with the opponent, only available through third stage and up. The long, red pupil seems to spin and the opponent's mind is filled with a red haze, making the opponent's allies seem to be enemies. If the opponent is alone, regular in-animate objects and plants take the shape of the opponent.

Acid prison
Range:Close(0m ~ 5m) Mid(5m ~ 10m)
type supplementary.
handseals: 6
classification: genjutsu

The user has to look the opponent in the eye, imagining them burning and melting in acid. Only available in the second stage. The opponent is trapped in a triangular box, that slowly fills with acid. The opponent is set through extreme agony of the jutsu, while they are fighting for life, the user can then silence them forever.
Back to top Go down

shizuni clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: shizuni clan   shizuni clan I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 3:44 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

shizuni clan
Page 1 of 1