Naruto: Chains of Fate
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As we start from the Shippuden era of Naruto, the young Shinobi of the hidden villages come together to protect their lands.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Chains of Fate! Make some new friends and create your Shinobi's legacy!
CURRENTLY! We are accepting Sannin and Kages! We wish to have all the 5 main kages please! First come first serve, BUT you must prove you are good enough to be the kage in your RP sample!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Administration
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:14 pm
Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Clan Survivor Meets Clan Survivor I_vote_lcapClan Survivor Meets Clan Survivor I_voting_barClan Survivor Meets Clan Survivor I_vote_rcap 
Ronin Hitoya
Clan Survivor Meets Clan Survivor I_vote_lcapClan Survivor Meets Clan Survivor I_voting_barClan Survivor Meets Clan Survivor I_vote_rcap 
Kimo Hitashi
Sinna Shiotsu
Sasuke Uchiha
Kyuuzou
Hinata Hyuga
Latest topics
» Hinata Hyuga WIP
Clan Survivor Meets Clan Survivor I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 2:55 am by Hinata Hyuga

» Kyuuzou Surugi (Done)
Clan Survivor Meets Clan Survivor I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:45 pm by Mearii Shiotsu

» Sasuke Uchiha WIP
Clan Survivor Meets Clan Survivor I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:08 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Shiotsu Mearii
Clan Survivor Meets Clan Survivor I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:57 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Ranks Available
Clan Survivor Meets Clan Survivor I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:03 am by Guest

» Konoha Squads
Clan Survivor Meets Clan Survivor I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:01 am by Guest

» Kages and Akatsuki
Clan Survivor Meets Clan Survivor I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:59 am by Guest

» Jinchuriki
Clan Survivor Meets Clan Survivor I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:57 am by Guest

» Rank Information
Clan Survivor Meets Clan Survivor I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

Our Button
To affiliate with us, put your advertisement on our advertisement section and say that you wish to affiliate. Add your button code and we will reply with ours.

Photobucket

Clan Survivor Meets Clan Survivor

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Clan Survivor Meets Clan Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Clan Survivor Meets Clan Survivor   Clan Survivor Meets Clan Survivor I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:22 pm

The white-haired Shikotsumyaku user Kimimaro Kaguya was sitting down on a bench in Konoha's Public Park, calmly staring at his surroundings with a blank, empty, emotionless expression on his pale face. The sickly shinobi had on a pair of dark purple shinobi sandals and shinobi pants, leaving the muscular but sickly pale boy shirtless. He calmly looked around the peaceful park and spotted a flower growing out of the ground. He stared at it for a while before a small smile made it's way to his face, the beauty of the flower reminding of the beauty of his significant other Haku.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Survivor Meets Clan Survivor   Clan Survivor Meets Clan Survivor I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:27 pm

Sukimi's eyes glinted as she looked up from the single oak in the center of the park. A bird flew fast, she followed it from the corner of her gaze as it flew past someone white haired and pale of skin. " huh?" she murmmered. He wasnt there before was he? she sat up, watching him, debating wether to go to him or not. She chuckled lightly she really was to freindly for her own good. However, her curiousity was getting the better of her. She jumped onto a lower branch, getting a better look. Something about him seemed familiar, but she was sure she hadtn met him before. " who is he?" she said to herself quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Survivor Meets Clan Survivor   Clan Survivor Meets Clan Survivor I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:31 pm

Kimimaro's pale form stiffened up as his excellent hearing caught what Sukimi said to herself. He stood up as his face settled into a perfectly blank, emotionless and calm expression, though his eyes were narrowed into what could be called an emotionless glare. "Come out and show yourself before I slash every tree down as I search for you trash" he said in an emotionless voice as he prepared to pull a hiltless bone sword out of his left arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Survivor Meets Clan Survivor   Clan Survivor Meets Clan Survivor I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:37 pm

Sukimi didnt flinch, she was used to such threats, but even so, dark, fire like chakra circled behind her, in a bit of defense tactic He's dangerous, that's for sure she thought to herself standing up, however not revealing herself, not making a sound. She was tempted to rush him and hit him with enough electricity to shut up him, but something stopped her. Something tells me that's a bad idea, calm agressive instincts She Stepped to the side, slightly from behind the oak " My arent you scary?" she said, in a half mocking tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Survivor Meets Clan Survivor   Clan Survivor Meets Clan Survivor I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:40 pm

Kimimaro's form did not react in the slightest to her mocking tone of voice. All it did was make his emotionless glare even colder. "I do not bother scaring trash. All I do is kill them" he said in a cold tone of voice as he pinpointed where her voice came from and pointed his finger at her. He waited a few seconds after pointing at her before shooting out a Drilling Finger Bullet from his finger, the wound that was on his finger from his bone being shot like a bullet healing over instantly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Survivor Meets Clan Survivor   Clan Survivor Meets Clan Survivor I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:49 pm

Sukimi ducked back behind the tree, feeling the wind from the bone bullet as it shot past her, she remembered. She'd read about this person in the files she'd looked at before. She was scolded for looking through them however, this settled things. Kimimaro she thought, her blue and green eyes narrowing. "gotta be careful" she muttered. Her hands blurred into six hand seals. The chakra that had been behind her seemed to change shape, taking the form of two short swords " Oh really, what use are these?" She huffed. " Oh well,got no other options" she said, jumping up into the branch above her, looking at kimimaro this will be interesting She didnt feel like going on the offense right now, not unless she absoulutley had to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Survivor Meets Clan Survivor   Clan Survivor Meets Clan Survivor I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:53 pm

Kimimaro narrowed his eyes at her when she finally showed herself and used his High-Jounin Level speed to appear above her. "Dance of the Hasagurama" he said as he extended his bones out of his body and spun in the air as he attempted to drill straight through Sukimi.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Survivor Meets Clan Survivor   Clan Survivor Meets Clan Survivor I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:02 pm

Sukimi jumped back, her chakra short swords lengthened, giving her a boost backwards. Already trying to kill me? she thought well, this is just dandy, she thought with a scowl He's already mad about something? She landed on her feet and spun on her heal, lungeing at Kimimaro swifty, slashing both her swords slashin in an X shape. However she was on guard in case he countered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Survivor Meets Clan Survivor   Clan Survivor Meets Clan Survivor I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:05 pm

He pulled a bone sword out of his arm and quickly and skillfully parried her sword strikes with apparent ease. "Why were you spying on me trash?" he asked her in a cold, emotionless tone of voice as he narrowed his eyes very slightly at her in an emotionless, suspicious glare.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Survivor Meets Clan Survivor   Clan Survivor Meets Clan Survivor I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:11 pm

She jumped back, standing on the balls of her feet " Who said I was spying?" She snorted "I was here to begin with, saw you, and well curiousity got the better of me" She said, eyes glinting. Now I dunno why, he's as emotionless as his files say " Furthermore, I have a name you know " She almost hissed " It's sukimi" Unless you knew sukimi well, you wouldnt know why being called trash got to her so much. Being she was called that all the time when she was younger, when she couldnt do anything about it. Now the taunts stopped, but every time someone called her that her temper would slightly flare.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Survivor Meets Clan Survivor   Clan Survivor Meets Clan Survivor I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:17 pm

"I believe the trash civilians have a saying that is called 'curiosity killed the cat' and I believe that saying fits appropriately concerning your curiosity about me" he said with a very small frown on his face, so small in fact that only those with extremely well-trained eyes could catch it. Perhaps this woman had never seen him around the village before and assumed he was either a spy or someone who just moved into the village. Either way, it would explain why she was so curious about the sickly, sole-surviving Kaguya Clan member.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Survivor Meets Clan Survivor   Clan Survivor Meets Clan Survivor I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:22 pm

Sukimi's eye twitched oh so slightly was he threatening her again?No matter. His constantly using the word 'trash' was getting on her nerves "why must you say trash so much?" She muttered quietly " well, kimimaro, I have a question for you. Why are you here in konoha?" She said, her eye brow raised slightly, suspisiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Survivor Meets Clan Survivor   Clan Survivor Meets Clan Survivor I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:26 pm

He stared at her with an unnerving, unblinking stare as he slowly reached into his pocket to pull out a Konoha headband, indicating that Orochimaru's most fanatical follower had defected to the Leaf. Why this was so was unknown to Sukimi but there was a chance she would find out why.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Survivor Meets Clan Survivor   Clan Survivor Meets Clan Survivor I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:29 pm

oh great he's in konoha? well, I wont pry. Sukimi looked away, his stare was starting to make her feel uncomfortable. He seemed to think she would already know this, she had a feeling she should have as well, but who could blame her, she was away on missions about ninety percent of the time, so she missed any major news " well that answers my question" she muttered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Survivor Meets Clan Survivor   Clan Survivor Meets Clan Survivor I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:32 pm

"Indeed so now that you know why I am here, you can leave" he said as he headed over to the flower he spotted earlier and plucked it out of the ground, staring at it with a softened and fond expression, as if it reminded him of something very pleasant, which is what it did. He would have to remember to purchase some flowers for Haku when he got back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Survivor Meets Clan Survivor   Clan Survivor Meets Clan Survivor I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:46 pm

Sukimi twitched a little, who did he think he was to be telling her what to do. She turned her back to him " who are you to tell me what to do." She muttered walking back to her tree, jumping up into the higher branches and lying in the branch's crook. She looked up again with a groan. A familiar, dark shape was soaring lower, a hawk, the one that she had coated in black pain as toshow it was her favorite. It landed on her stomach and looked at her. Sukimi was relieved that it didnt have a mission attached to it and it niped the skin on her belly softly and affectionately " good to see you again, old freind" Sukimi said fondly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Survivor Meets Clan Survivor   Clan Survivor Meets Clan Survivor I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:54 pm

Kimimaro looked up as he heard her speak to someone and saw that she was speaking to a hawk that landed on her shoulder. He raised his right eyebrow very slightly at her talking to a bird but believed it wasn't his concern. To be honest, from time to time, he will speak to flowers, as because he likes them quite a bit and he likes to believe that they can understand what your saying like most animals can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Survivor Meets Clan Survivor   Clan Survivor Meets Clan Survivor I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:00 pm

Sukimi stroked the hawk's soft feathers, murmuring to it as she did " well, what do you think? He has a special someone hm?" she chuckled " I'm half tempted to find out who" The hawk nipped her nose sharply, as if telling her no " Ow! Ok ok I get it "She laughed lightly " It's no concern to me" the hawk tilted it's head to the side at her words. " I should try to shed my curiousity. It's gonna get me killed one day" the hawk flapped it's wings and let go, soaring high into the sky and flying away " off to hunt I suppose" she sighed. That hawk was the first true freind she had ever gained. She had found it, young and injured by a hunter's arrow. She mended it, and in exchange the hawk stayed by her side. Eventually, she had it become a messenger hawk, however, it only really recieved and delivered specificly for her. " I do wonder though, who he's thinking of" She said silently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Survivor Meets Clan Survivor   Clan Survivor Meets Clan Survivor I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:07 pm

Kimimaro listened as she talked to her hawk and then to herself, listening very carefully as she wondered who his loved one is. He smirked to himself just a tiny bit, wondering how she would react to finding out just exactly who he was dating. He was tempted to tell her just to see how she would react but he decided to at least wait until she becomes upfront about it and ask him before telling her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Survivor Meets Clan Survivor   Clan Survivor Meets Clan Survivor I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:15 pm

Sighing sukimi looked at kimimaro from the corner of her eye still here she thought should I ask him? she shook her head nah he might just say it's none of my concern She sat up on the other hand, her curiousity was killing her. She ran a hand through her hair " Why was I cursed with such curiousity?" She turned around going down into lower branches, she stopped, looking at kimimaro " hey, Kimimaro, I have another question."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Survivor Meets Clan Survivor   Clan Survivor Meets Clan Survivor I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:20 pm

Kimimaro stared at her with a slightly raised eyebrow and felt that she was gonna ask him the question he said he would answer should she have asked him it. "What is your question?" he asked her with what seemed to be an eager tone of voice, though it was VERY hard to identify as his tone barely changed from it's emotionless monotone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Survivor Meets Clan Survivor   Clan Survivor Meets Clan Survivor I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:28 pm

She blinked once, was he waiting for her to ask him? " well" She said "I dont mean to pry but. When you were looking at that flower, you seemed to be thinking of someone" She said,blinking slowly " and not just anyone either, someone particularly close to you, I know it's not family, 'cuz you really dont have any now. But, someone close none the less, who is it?" She asks, finaly. She half expected kimimaro to ignore her, but some part of her expected him to answer her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Survivor Meets Clan Survivor   Clan Survivor Meets Clan Survivor I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:33 pm

Kimimaro closed his eyes softly as his significant other popped into his head. Long, flowing ebony hair, cute hazel eyes that were wide and deceptively innocent, feminine features and a kind, soft aura. The very thought of his better half brought a soft smile to his face. "My significant other is named Haku. Like me, Haku-Chan has lead a very similar life to me, even growing up in the same village as me. Haku-Chan has experienced very similar feelings and losses as I have. We were lost before but we found a purpose in each other" he said with what sounded like love permeating from his voice. There was only one person named Haku that grew up in the Mist Village and that was Zabuza's apprentice Haku, the last living member of the Hyoton Clan that was said to have been killed in the Wave Mission and was said to have been a male despite being very feminine. Though, what is odd is that Haku was said to have been killed in the mission along with Zabuza.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Survivor Meets Clan Survivor   Clan Survivor Meets Clan Survivor I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:40 pm

Sukimi was surprised, so surprised she almost slipped from her perch " Haku?" She murmmured. She tilted her head to the side, confused a little " Do you mean...the Haku that was zabuza's apprentice? THAT haku?" She said, shock showing evident in her voice. She wasnt really bothered that the one he loved was male. It was the fact that the person he was commited to....was supposed to be dead." But h-" Her voice sounded half choked with shock when she replied and she coughed roughly to fix it. " But how? Isnt haku...Supposed to be...dead?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Survivor Meets Clan Survivor   Clan Survivor Meets Clan Survivor I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:43 pm

"After Orochimaru learned of me abandoning him, he revived Haku-Chan using a more permanent form of the Edo Tensei in order to simultaneously kill me and gain control of the Hyoton bloodline. I managed to snap him out of Orochimaru's control and convinced him to come back with me" he explained calmly as he softly petted the petals of the flower he had in his hand. That was truly the day he had found his heart, something he believed had been lost forever and to be honest, it felt absolutely wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Survivor Meets Clan Survivor   Clan Survivor Meets Clan Survivor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Survivor Meets Clan Survivor
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next