Naruto: Chains of Fate
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As we start from the Shippuden era of Naruto, the young Shinobi of the hidden villages come together to protect their lands.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Chains of Fate! Make some new friends and create your Shinobi's legacy!
CURRENTLY! We are accepting Sannin and Kages! We wish to have all the 5 main kages please! First come first serve, BUT you must prove you are good enough to be the kage in your RP sample!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Administration
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:14 pm
Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Infiltrate Orochimaru's Hideout (Kimo and Mearii)  I_vote_lcapInfiltrate Orochimaru's Hideout (Kimo and Mearii)  I_voting_barInfiltrate Orochimaru's Hideout (Kimo and Mearii)  I_vote_rcap 
Ronin Hitoya
Infiltrate Orochimaru's Hideout (Kimo and Mearii)  I_vote_lcapInfiltrate Orochimaru's Hideout (Kimo and Mearii)  I_voting_barInfiltrate Orochimaru's Hideout (Kimo and Mearii)  I_vote_rcap 
Kimo Hitashi
Sinna Shiotsu
Sasuke Uchiha
Kyuuzou
Hinata Hyuga
Latest topics
» Hinata Hyuga WIP
Infiltrate Orochimaru's Hideout (Kimo and Mearii)  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 2:55 am by Hinata Hyuga

» Kyuuzou Surugi (Done)
Infiltrate Orochimaru's Hideout (Kimo and Mearii)  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:45 pm by Mearii Shiotsu

» Sasuke Uchiha WIP
Infiltrate Orochimaru's Hideout (Kimo and Mearii)  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:08 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Shiotsu Mearii
Infiltrate Orochimaru's Hideout (Kimo and Mearii)  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:57 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Ranks Available
Infiltrate Orochimaru's Hideout (Kimo and Mearii)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:03 am by Guest

» Konoha Squads
Infiltrate Orochimaru's Hideout (Kimo and Mearii)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:01 am by Guest

» Kages and Akatsuki
Infiltrate Orochimaru's Hideout (Kimo and Mearii)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:59 am by Guest

» Jinchuriki
Infiltrate Orochimaru's Hideout (Kimo and Mearii)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:57 am by Guest

» Rank Information
Infiltrate Orochimaru's Hideout (Kimo and Mearii)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

Our Button
To affiliate with us, put your advertisement on our advertisement section and say that you wish to affiliate. Add your button code and we will reply with ours.

Photobucket

Infiltrate Orochimaru's Hideout (Kimo and Mearii)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mearii Shiotsu
ANBU
ANBU
Mearii Shiotsu

Ryo : 147977

Info
Affiliation: Leaf Leaf

Infiltrate Orochimaru's Hideout (Kimo and Mearii)  Empty
PostSubject: Infiltrate Orochimaru's Hideout (Kimo and Mearii)    Infiltrate Orochimaru's Hideout (Kimo and Mearii)  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:16 pm

Mearii was walking rather quickly through the forest. Her and Kimo had just crossed the Valley of the End, heading toward the hideout as fast as they could. At this rate, they would have to camp out for a night or two. Staying silent, her head low, Mearii kept herself collected and seemed rather secretive that day. She didn't have much to talk about with Kimo, like they usually would. She felt like everything she would say would only hurt him, despite if he knew what she was up to or not. She sighed lightly. It was a more quiet mission, one that she hasn't been on in years since her genin days with Ronin and Kimo.
Back to top Go down
http://republiccity.forumotion.com/forum
Kimo Hitashi
ANBU
ANBU
Kimo Hitashi

Ryo : 130669

Info

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrate Orochimaru's Hideout (Kimo and Mearii)    Infiltrate Orochimaru's Hideout (Kimo and Mearii)  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:24 pm

Kimo was leaping quietly as well, he didn't seem very talkitive either. Though he noticed Mearii's lack of talking which was unusual. "Is something wrong Mearii?" He looked at her as they leapt from tree to tree towards Orochimaru's hide out.
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
ANBU
ANBU
Mearii Shiotsu

Info

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrate Orochimaru's Hideout (Kimo and Mearii)    Infiltrate Orochimaru's Hideout (Kimo and Mearii)  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:27 pm

Mearii looked at him for a long moment, unsure what to say at first. She looked down as she leaped down from the trees, knowing he'd follow. She stopped herself, resting against the tree. "Would you ever hate me for anything?" she finally spoke when his range of hearing was close by. She breathed out deeply. She hadn't felt this anxious since her clan disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Hitashi
ANBU
ANBU
Kimo Hitashi

Info

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrate Orochimaru's Hideout (Kimo and Mearii)    Infiltrate Orochimaru's Hideout (Kimo and Mearii)  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:30 pm

Kimo blinks and stops near her on another tree and takes a seat. "Of course not, you know my feelings about you, why would I hate you?" He tilted his head looking up at her. Curious as to what brought this situational question on, and slightly nervous as those usually had pretty bad follow ups.
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
ANBU
ANBU
Mearii Shiotsu

Info

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrate Orochimaru's Hideout (Kimo and Mearii)    Infiltrate Orochimaru's Hideout (Kimo and Mearii)  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:33 pm

Mearii shook her head, covering her mouth with her hands, unsure how to explain anything. "I--I wasn't able to stop him... I didn't know what to expect, and it scared me at first..." she closed her eyes, trying not to imagine it in her head once more, "All I could do was go along with it because I was confused... Ronin... he..." she couldn't bring herself to even word it out. Every time she thought about it, her mouth began to stutter.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Hitashi
ANBU
ANBU
Kimo Hitashi

Info

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrate Orochimaru's Hideout (Kimo and Mearii)    Infiltrate Orochimaru's Hideout (Kimo and Mearii)  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:35 pm

Kimo blinks and suddenly got real angry looking, thinking the worst like he raped her or something. "The hell did that bastard do to you?" He stood up his eyes full of rage, more so then she's ever done before. "did he hurt you?"
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
ANBU
ANBU
Mearii Shiotsu

Info

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrate Orochimaru's Hideout (Kimo and Mearii)    Infiltrate Orochimaru's Hideout (Kimo and Mearii)  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:36 pm

Mearii stared at his eyes--she hasn't seen his eyes like that in years. She stood in silence, unsure what to say at first as the tears rolled down her face. She shook her head afterward, "No... all he did was kiss me... but... it wasn't normal," she wasn't sure how to explain.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Hitashi
ANBU
ANBU
Kimo Hitashi

Info

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrate Orochimaru's Hideout (Kimo and Mearii)    Infiltrate Orochimaru's Hideout (Kimo and Mearii)  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:39 pm

Kimo paused for a moment and seemed to go passive for a moment more. "...He...kissed you?" he blinks slowly "He is the one you want a relationship with?" He seems to be unable to grasp this, sure he promised he'd be happy with whoever she's with but he didn't think it would be someone he had to see every damn day of his ninja career.
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
ANBU
ANBU
Mearii Shiotsu

Info

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrate Orochimaru's Hideout (Kimo and Mearii)    Infiltrate Orochimaru's Hideout (Kimo and Mearii)  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:41 pm

Mearii looked down, "No, no, no, you don't seem to understand... I told you I didn't expect it... I don't know how I feel about him right now... it's strange... but being in a relationship with him may... I just can't imagine it right now." she let her hands fall to her side, "I don't know what to say to him anymore..."
Back to top Go down
Kimo Hitashi
ANBU
ANBU
Kimo Hitashi

Info

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrate Orochimaru's Hideout (Kimo and Mearii)    Infiltrate Orochimaru's Hideout (Kimo and Mearii)  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:46 pm

Kimo nods a bit and rubs his face, he kinda felt weird about this, like this whole thing really hurt, because he wanted to be her first kiss...instead his rival completely stole it from him and she didn't even do a thing to stop him. "I'm not sure how to take this either...I didn't even know Ronin liked you like this..." he did look pretty hurt though.
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
ANBU
ANBU
Mearii Shiotsu

Info

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrate Orochimaru's Hideout (Kimo and Mearii)    Infiltrate Orochimaru's Hideout (Kimo and Mearii)  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:56 pm

Mearii shook her head, "I was so confused... I was afraid that if I stopped him, he'd get mad and try to argue with me... that's the last thing I need right now. I never was good at handling fights or even just saying no for myself in vulnerable situations like that," she looked back up at him, "I didn't know he liked me either... but I can tell it's different than how you do..."
Back to top Go down
Kimo Hitashi
ANBU
ANBU
Kimo Hitashi

Info

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrate Orochimaru's Hideout (Kimo and Mearii)    Infiltrate Orochimaru's Hideout (Kimo and Mearii)  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 3:01 pm

Kimo nods a bit and sighs he wasn't sure how to take this but he walks over to her and takes her hand pulling her into a soft friendly embrace. "Its alright...I'm here. I'll talk to him about it if you want, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
ANBU
ANBU
Mearii Shiotsu

Info

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrate Orochimaru's Hideout (Kimo and Mearii)    Infiltrate Orochimaru's Hideout (Kimo and Mearii)  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 3:03 pm

Mearii shook her head, hugging him back softly. There was definitely a height difference between the two of them. "That wouldn't be a good idea... you guys always argue... this would just give you two another reason to compete and fight..." she breathed in, sounding more nervous, "Ronin has been training himself so hard lately... there's something about him that worries me... I feel like he's up to something. Even the mention of his name brings this hatred in his tone..."
Back to top Go down
Kimo Hitashi
ANBU
ANBU
Kimo Hitashi

Info

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrate Orochimaru's Hideout (Kimo and Mearii)    Infiltrate Orochimaru's Hideout (Kimo and Mearii)  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 3:08 pm

Kimo takes a moment and then nods "you're right, thats not very smart...And hm, I don't know what he could be up to." He sighs as he strokes her back consolingly. Just holding her until she wanted to leave, though the hint of betrayal was still there.
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
ANBU
ANBU
Mearii Shiotsu

Info

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrate Orochimaru's Hideout (Kimo and Mearii)    Infiltrate Orochimaru's Hideout (Kimo and Mearii)  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 3:12 pm

Mearii held onto him, her eyes staying low as she kept herself dug into his jacket. She took a deep breath, trying to keep herself calm, "Honestly... I don't know what I'd do without you. I don't know anyone who knows me like you do."
Back to top Go down
Kimo Hitashi
ANBU
ANBU
Kimo Hitashi

Info

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrate Orochimaru's Hideout (Kimo and Mearii)    Infiltrate Orochimaru's Hideout (Kimo and Mearii)  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 3:13 pm

Kimo blushes a bit at how close she was and then mutters slightly "S..So...would you mind If I kissed you?" He said almost shy like, which was kinda abnormal sounding from him.
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
ANBU
ANBU
Mearii Shiotsu

Info

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrate Orochimaru's Hideout (Kimo and Mearii)    Infiltrate Orochimaru's Hideout (Kimo and Mearii)  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 3:32 pm

Mearii kept her gaze on his chest, avoiding the need to look up at him. She felt her hands grow numb from being nervous and she wasn't quite sure what to say at first. She felt herself craving to kiss him, but she couldn't allow it. It wouldn't be right. She knew it wouldn't happen. "I.... I don't know...." she shook her head, sounding confused almost.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Hitashi
ANBU
ANBU
Kimo Hitashi

Info

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrate Orochimaru's Hideout (Kimo and Mearii)    Infiltrate Orochimaru's Hideout (Kimo and Mearii)  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:26 am

Kimo's face scrunches up for a moment in what could be pain, it wasn't fair to be honest that he could -steal- a kiss and she not do a thing, but he asks politely and she doesn't want it. But he takes a deep breath and nods turning away from her "Lets go finish the mission." He goes to leap off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrate Orochimaru's Hideout (Kimo and Mearii)    Infiltrate Orochimaru's Hideout (Kimo and Mearii)  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:10 pm

Kimo and Mearii had little idea that they were being watched. A jounin from the sound named Karuzo was on patrol duty when he noticed the two suspicious young shinobi enter the Land of Rice Fields. He had followed them for a bit, and was now a spectator to their little talk. The man with his brown messy hair and brown goatee listened to their conversation about some love triangle between those two and some dude named Ronin.

"Typical.. they can't even control their own fleeting emotions.. well at the other hand, they are just humans...

He decide to tail them a bit longer. If they would come close to one of the hideouts he would have to attack them....
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
ANBU
ANBU
Mearii Shiotsu

Info

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrate Orochimaru's Hideout (Kimo and Mearii)    Infiltrate Orochimaru's Hideout (Kimo and Mearii)  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:21 pm

Mearii continued to walk, pulling Kimo to follow him. She knew that what she said may have been harsh but things were difficult right now. She then stopped herself, touching Kimo's arm to stop him as well. She looked around for a moment, seeing nothing.

"Ishikigan..." she whispered as her eyes turned purple. She looked around for a moment, watching her surroundings and then pointed to the area where Karuzo was. Even though she could not see him, she could feel his presence, the vibrations of where he stood, and his unfamiliar smell, "We're being watched."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrate Orochimaru's Hideout (Kimo and Mearii)    Infiltrate Orochimaru's Hideout (Kimo and Mearii)  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:58 pm

Karuzo watched as the girl seemed to activate some kind of jutsu before pointing in his direction and said they were being watched.

"Hmm.. interesting.. a sensor type, huh?", Karuzo said while he jumped out of the tree he was hiding in and landed in front of the two young shinobi. While soaring through the air, the traveling cloak which normally covered his entire body fluttered in the air, revealing a plain white shirt, baggy brown pants, simply sandals and a purple rope tied around his middle, something common to shinobi from Otogakure. The man also had bandages around his arms and four summoning scrolls on his back. He looked at the two shinobi with his typical uninterested look, hiding the fact that he was observing every detail. He noticed the konoha mark on the girl's chest. So the two were from Konoha. She also seemed vagualy familiar.

"I'm afraid I need to interrupt your errand. Konoha-nin have no bussines here.", he said while he took the upper scroll from his back. He noticed the girl's purple eyes.
"I've seen those eyes before. Have we ever met?"
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
ANBU
ANBU
Mearii Shiotsu

Info

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrate Orochimaru's Hideout (Kimo and Mearii)    Infiltrate Orochimaru's Hideout (Kimo and Mearii)  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:08 am

Mearii scowled at the man, noticing the purple rope across his waste. Wearing a purple belt of some kind seemed very cult-like in her opinion... it all meant they were henchmen of Orochimaru. She stayed silent for a moment, looking to Kimo, and then to the man again, "You're most likely mistaking me for my cousin... we have many similarities due to our clan. I am a Shiotsu." she crossed her arms.

Whether he knows that or not, getting to the base is going to be simple... Orochimaru wants my blood. And since me and Sinna are the last of our kind... he'd do anything to get his hand on the heir. It won't be very hard to get in...

She breathed out for a moment, "Sinna Shiotsu is the right hand of Orochimaru, from what I know so far... and I'm her cousin, heir of the clan."

Kimo probably assumed she was crazy for handing information like that out, but she was going to find any way possible to get herself within Orochimaru's compound.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrate Orochimaru's Hideout (Kimo and Mearii)    Infiltrate Orochimaru's Hideout (Kimo and Mearii)  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:00 am

The man gave a slightly surprised look upon hearing that the girl was actually a relative of Sinna, his superior. He knew that Orochimaru would be very happy with another specimen of that clan. His hands went to his back and fetched the lowest scroll on his back. He now had the upper scroll and the lowest scroll in his hands.. From those scrolls he summoned two puppets. One of them had the body of a huge man, tall, broad and fat, and had a boars head. The other one looked like a normal human puppet, short and broad, but with a mechanical arm and only one eye. . The fat, boar headed puppet walked over to the boy and stood behind him, ready to react to any sudden movements. The smaller puppet did the same with the girl.

"You two are comming with me. Don't attempt to resist."
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
ANBU
ANBU
Mearii Shiotsu

Info

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrate Orochimaru's Hideout (Kimo and Mearii)    Infiltrate Orochimaru's Hideout (Kimo and Mearii)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:50 am

Mearii felt herself being grabbed by one of the puppet men and winced as they grabbed her wrists behind her back. She kept her eyes low as she breathed out, trying to keep calm. She looked to Kimo with little worry in her eyes, hoping that he'd see that she isn't afraid.

don't worry, Kimo, I did this on purpose. It mint be our only way to easily infiltrate the hideout, she spoke to him through telepathy, her ishikigan activated. Using the Zen Ankoku Ishikigan, she was able to use her 6th sense.

((OOC: let's wait for kimo to reply))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrate Orochimaru's Hideout (Kimo and Mearii)    Infiltrate Orochimaru's Hideout (Kimo and Mearii)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infiltrate Orochimaru's Hideout (Kimo and Mearii)
Page 1 of 1