Naruto: Chains of Fate
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As we start from the Shippuden era of Naruto, the young Shinobi of the hidden villages come together to protect their lands.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Chains of Fate! Make some new friends and create your Shinobi's legacy!
CURRENTLY! We are accepting Sannin and Kages! We wish to have all the 5 main kages please! First come first serve, BUT you must prove you are good enough to be the kage in your RP sample!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Administration
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:14 pm
Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) I_vote_lcapThe end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) I_voting_barThe end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) I_vote_rcap 
Ronin Hitoya
The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) I_vote_lcapThe end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) I_voting_barThe end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) I_vote_rcap 
Kimo Hitashi
Sinna Shiotsu
Sasuke Uchiha
Kyuuzou
Hinata Hyuga
Latest topics
» Hinata Hyuga WIP
The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 2:55 am by Hinata Hyuga

» Kyuuzou Surugi (Done)
The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:45 pm by Mearii Shiotsu

» Sasuke Uchiha WIP
The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:08 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Shiotsu Mearii
The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:57 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Ranks Available
The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:03 am by Guest

» Konoha Squads
The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:01 am by Guest

» Kages and Akatsuki
The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:59 am by Guest

» Jinchuriki
The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:57 am by Guest

» Rank Information
The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

Our Button
To affiliate with us, put your advertisement on our advertisement section and say that you wish to affiliate. Add your button code and we will reply with ours.

Photobucket

The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kimo Hitashi
ANBU
ANBU
Kimo Hitashi

Ryo : 130669

Info
Affiliation: Leaf Leaf

The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) Empty
PostSubject: The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo)   The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:24 am

Kimo late at night drops down onto Mearii's balcony who then steps into her room, hoping she wasn't there but either way he quickly stabs a note into her wall explaining what he planned to do, and then left quickly leaping from roof to rooftop heading to leave the village, heading for the last time to the border of the land of fire, The Valley of the End.
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
ANBU
ANBU
Mearii Shiotsu

Ryo : 147977

Info

PostSubject: Re: The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo)   The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:27 am

Mearii had been taking a shower in the bathroom while this had happened, and as she dried herself off, she began to dress into her casual clothing because she planned to head into town. This consisted of a long sleeved, V-Neck purple shirt, a short, ruffled, black skirt, and some sandals. When she had headed back into her bedroom, she noticed that her balcony door was opened. She narrowed her eyes as she slowly headed toward it, looking around. She could smell Kimo. She quickly followed the scent to her wall, seeing a small note posted across it. She blinked for a moment, taking it and opening it slowly, reading it.
Back to top Go down
http://republiccity.forumotion.com/forum
Kimo Hitashi
ANBU
ANBU
Kimo Hitashi

Info

PostSubject: Re: The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo)   The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:30 am

Upon the note would be Kimo's messy handwriting, it was hard to read but years of writing and such to him she'd be used to it. Mearii, I'm leaving the village tonight. I have a lot running through my mind, and I feel hurt and I don't want to bring you, or Ronin...begrudgingly down. I feel like I'm just going to get in the way. So this is most likely goodbye, Just know, I will always love you no matter what you choose... Goodbye. Love, Kimo
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
ANBU
ANBU
Mearii Shiotsu

Info

PostSubject: Re: The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo)   The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:35 am

Mearii dropped the note after she had read it, swallowing hard as she breathed a bit heavily. She hadn't expected Kimo to do something like that... it wasn't like him. She continued to stare at the wall for a few moments, unsure what to do. She felt like she couldn't move. She knew she might get herself into trouble if she tried to stop him... she may not like what she finds if she does. He could have changed, just like Sasuke did.

He wasn't like Sasuke though, and she knew that. She shook off her feelings quickly, sitting on the bed, trying to think clearly, but nothing would interpret. She couldn't go very long knowing he was out there by himself... she knew she needed him here with her. She knew why too, even if she tried to deny it.

She quickly threw off her casual clothing, putting her Shinobi attire on as quickly as possible. Slipping the tunic on, she buckled the corset, belt, and slipped her boots on. She then grabbed her Kusanagi, sliding it through the corset loops, jumping out the window. She quickly headed for the village gates. She knew that the Kiosk would be watching to see if anyone left, so she quickly jumped over the gates, instead of walking through he exit. She then headed toward the forest.

If I follow his scent I might be able to find him... I can't just let him leave like this...
Back to top Go down
Kimo Hitashi
ANBU
ANBU
Kimo Hitashi

Info

PostSubject: Re: The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo)   The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:41 am

Kimo by this point has landed on Hashirama's index finger and he takes this time figuring that no one would be following him to turn and look back in the direction of Konoha. He would miss it, and more importantly he would miss Mearii, but he couldn't just be a third wheel. He couldn't stand by while his heart told him one thing and his mind told him the other. He was severely confused and really wanted to think things out and couldn't do that wanting to rip Ronin's head off everytime he saw him. He closes his eyes and decides to take a rest sitting down on the tip of his finger.
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
ANBU
ANBU
Mearii Shiotsu

Info

PostSubject: Re: The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo)   The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:47 am

Mearii was racing as quickly as she could in Kimo's direction, and she was growing exhausted from overexerting herself while running. She continued to run though, telling herself that she had to find him. She wasn't going to let him slip away. Shaking her head as she thought about it, she kicked her feet faster, running even more intensely as the thick trees began to spread apart. She was closer to the valley. It would only be a few minutes before she reaches it. She couldn't hold it in anymore. She was too upset to keep herself quiet, and she wasn't going to allow herself to break down into tears quite yet. "Where are you... I know you're close..." she breathed in, letting out a long, echoing, curdling scream, "KIMO!" and as she ran, several birds in the area scattered from the high pitched screech she let escape from her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Hitashi
ANBU
ANBU
Kimo Hitashi

Info

PostSubject: Re: The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo)   The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:51 am

Kimo stood up when he heard her scream, it surprised him but in a way it didn't. Deep down he had hoped she'd come to find him. He leaps off the finger and lands on the valley floor. Looking over towards where she would be coming for a moment, He bites his tongue to respond and then turns to leave, of course it was slow, he wasn't sure if he truly wanted to leave or if he was just doing it to be an ass but he pauses with his back turned towards where she was coming.
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
ANBU
ANBU
Mearii Shiotsu

Info

PostSubject: Re: The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo)   The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:55 am

Mearii continued to run as fast as she could, but when she reached the edge of the forest, all she could see was the valley, the night sky, and the silhouette of a figure with bright, flaming hair that she was so familiar to. When she stood still, she took big, uneven breaths of air, trying to calm herself. She couldn't help but tear up to the sight of him though, shaking her head.

She clenched her fists, just watching him as tears slowly rolled down her face. She couldn't keep herself from screaming, even if she tried not to, "Why would you do this!? What are you trying to prove!?" she could feel her voice beginning to crack from screaming so loudly. She held back the chokes as she continued to gasp for air, "I don't understand why you think you have to leave!"
Back to top Go down
Kimo Hitashi
ANBU
ANBU
Kimo Hitashi

Info

PostSubject: Re: The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo)   The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:00 am

Kimo takes a moment to let her scream without looking at her before slowly turning around and looking at her. "...Because I'd be holding you and Ronin back." He said quite seriously. He had hurt in his eyes, probably a good chunk of what they talked about was finally hitting home and as normal he was taking the extreme and thinking things that probably weren't true. Those blue eyes stare into hers for a moment before he takes a few steps forward.

"I don't want to hold you back from what you want, And I can't sit by and watch him and you. I would tear this team apart because of my jealousy and I know your happiness in the village is very important to you, and very important to me. I know that this act is hurting you, but in the long run it'll make things better for you and Ronin, I assure you." He said finally looking at her face and the tears and it looks like for a moment he could cry as well, but he bites back any emotions he was feeling.
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
ANBU
ANBU
Mearii Shiotsu

Info

PostSubject: Re: The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo)   The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:05 am

Mearii's eyes widened when she heard what he had to say. She felt her breathing settle down and she watched his eyes for a long moment. She hadn't realized how badly she hurt him... but he doesn't realize how badly he's hurting her now. She continued to listen to him, but as he came to a stop, she shook her head, "No, Kimo, I don't want Ronin!" she took a few steps ahead, only being a meter or so away from him, "When I think of my life without you in it, I go insane, Kimo."
Back to top Go down
Kimo Hitashi
ANBU
ANBU
Kimo Hitashi

Info

PostSubject: Re: The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo)   The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:09 am

Kimo took a moment to let that soak in and that causes him to smile a bit breaking the emotionless facade a ninja was supposed to have before going back to straight faced. "But...you let him kiss you, but you didn't let me kiss you, I'm just so confused Mearii, your sending out all these different signals and its just...I don't know how to react to them. Honestly, my life would suck without you in it Mearii, because as I've said once..I'll say it again." He takes her hand and looks at her in the eye as it begins raining "I love you with my entire being."
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
ANBU
ANBU
Mearii Shiotsu

Info

PostSubject: Re: The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo)   The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:14 am

Mearii continued to stare at him, breathing heavily, but quietly as he held her hands. She watched him for a long moment, taking in what he had to say, but she just couldn't explain why she didn't want to kiss him at the time when he had asked. When he finally spoke again of his feelings for her, she just stared up at him, pursing her lips for a moment, "I've tried to hide my feelings... I thought it would keep us from falling apart... I didn't want to lose my best friend and I thought my feelings for you might interfere..." she looked down for a moment, "I love you more than anything, Kimo Hitashi..."
Back to top Go down
Kimo Hitashi
ANBU
ANBU
Kimo Hitashi

Info

PostSubject: Re: The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo)   The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:21 am

Kimo heard that and it broke his facade once more as his eyes widened then, without thinking he tips her head up towards him having those soft blue eyes look into hers as he leans in and gives her a passionate kiss upon the lips arms wrapping around her and holding her close to his muscle bound body.
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
ANBU
ANBU
Mearii Shiotsu

Info

PostSubject: Re: The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo)   The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:24 am

Mearii closes her eyes as she kisses him back tenderly, moving her arms up toward his face, holding onto his cheeks gently as she continues to press her lips against his. She breathes silently, feeling chills down her spine. She felt something different in this kiss, but it was a good feeling, and she wanted nothing more than to continue it. Tears were still watering in her eyes, but they were drying for the most part. She could smell his sweet scent that he always had, and it soothed her as she continued to hold onto him.
Back to top Go down
Sinna Shiotsu
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Sinna Shiotsu

Ryo : 126720

Info
Affiliation: Orochimaru Orochimaru

PostSubject: Re: The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo)   The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:27 am

Little did either of them know that as lightning flashed the skies and thunder rumbled them, a new member to their viewtastic kissing orgy was about to step her way into the ring. Covered in a cloak that protected her from the elements but not her face, Mearii's cousin, Sinna took to the stage. She quickly smirked "isn't that cute..." She'd mutter and before even allowing them to finish she quickly extends a poison covered kunai and goes to throw it at Mearii's back.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Hitashi
ANBU
ANBU
Kimo Hitashi

Info

PostSubject: Re: The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo)   The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:29 am

Kimo was enjoying the kiss but something felt off, and he opened his eyes just in time to see Sinna throwing the poison covered Kunai towards Mearii. His eyes widened and he quickly pulled away from the kiss to jerk his and her body to the side to avoid the purple dipped kunai. "Look out!" he called as they hit the ground, he quickly recovered however flipping and landing protectively infront of Mearii arms extended.
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
ANBU
ANBU
Mearii Shiotsu

Info

PostSubject: Re: The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo)   The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:34 am

Mearii felt as Kimo's hands tightened their grasp around her body, and as he yelled to look out and pushed both himself and herself out of the way, she gasped, being startled as she saw the kunai fly by. As she rolled and landed herself, standing up, she looked to the cloaked figure with wide eyes, trying to determine who it was. She breathed in, "Ishikigan," she activated it immediately, trying to enhance her sight through the darkened cloak. She could see bright hazel eyes darted at her and it threw her back as she took a step backwards. She narrowed her eyes, grinding her teeth for a moment, "...You better get out of here. You're not welcome here. No one wants you here anymore, so get the fuck out!" she screamed, hatred spilling from her rattled voice. She hadn't spoke with that much anger in so long... this was the first time she's seen her cousin since the incident at the Sound Village.
Back to top Go down
Sinna Shiotsu
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Sinna Shiotsu

Info

PostSubject: Re: The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo)   The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:39 am

Sinna lets off a slight smirk before slowly ripping off the coat throwing it to the side to reveal who she was to Kimo as well. The well endowed woman standing before them looked anything lady like, sure on the outside she did, but those eyes hid a much darker secret, the one of a monster. "I don't think so dear cousin, I just can't allow this to happen. You know I must take everything that makes you happy." She grinned sadistically as she slipped one of the short katana's from its sheath. "And I'll start with your little boy toy."

With that she does a single handsign and her feet begin to exert chakra as she charges forward, each step taking her faster and faster and faster until she was a blur lunging towards Kimo.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Hitashi
ANBU
ANBU
Kimo Hitashi

Info

PostSubject: Re: The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo)   The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:42 am

Kimo quickly reacted being that he has been training since a young Age to become ANBU, He withdrew his Katana and guarded against the incoming slash from the quick Sinna. He leapt back however and stays at the ready. Unsure if he should attack yet because he didn't know if Mearii wanted this to be her fight or if she wanted him to help. "What do you want to do Mearii, I can fight beside you, but I won't judge you if you decide to want to run, I'm beside you till the end."
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
ANBU
ANBU
Mearii Shiotsu

Info

PostSubject: Re: The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo)   The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:45 am

Mearii stood in awe, watching as Sinna spun past her, straight for Kimo. Everything seemed blurred for a moment, due to how angry she was. She felt every bit of hatred seeping through her mind, making her eyes glower toward Sinna. She then heard Kimo speak and she stood still. Very still. She then took a deep breath, disappearing, reappearing next to Sinna, clutching at her neck and attempting to push her back against the hard ground. She glared, watching her with glowing, dark purple eyes, "This is my fight. You're my target, and it's just you and me, cousin." she spoke darkly. She was very serious about fighting her alone, despite whether she was strong enough to win or not.
Back to top Go down
Sinna Shiotsu
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Sinna Shiotsu

Info

PostSubject: Re: The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo)   The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:48 am

Sinna was taken by surprised when she grabbed her neck, however she wasn't taken down quite as easily, she braced and stood in a type of physical power-struggle with her young cousin. One hand on the hand on her neck and the other holding her Short Katana she quickly began pushing against the hand to attempt to push Mearii back. "Fine by me, I'll cut your legs off and then watch as I take the last light of happiness away from you...Who knows maybe I'll even do him a favor and show him what a -real- woman feels like before I rip him to SHREDS." She cackles.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Hitashi
ANBU
ANBU
Kimo Hitashi

Info

PostSubject: Re: The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo)   The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:50 am

Kimo closed his eyes and took a few steps away from the fight. "Just...Be careful, okay Mearii?" He respected her decision and he knew it was something she must do, he sheathed his sword and just stood off to the side to watch, intent on getting involved if something went wrong or bad.
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
ANBU
ANBU
Mearii Shiotsu

Info

PostSubject: Re: The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo)   The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:53 am

Mearii continued to push against her, using more of her power to knock her down, "You aren't going to lay a finger on him when I'm done with you," she snapped as she dug her nail's into Sinna's skin, continuing to push down on her. She beathed in, keeping a steady motion as she continued to use force against her. She wasn't going to let Sinna beat her this time.
Back to top Go down
Sinna Shiotsu
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Sinna Shiotsu

Info

PostSubject: Re: The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo)   The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:58 am

Sinna falls to the ground with a thud grunting a bit as she felt the breath being stolen from her. After a moment she activates the Ishikigan vanishes from Mearii's grasps appearing off to the side stumbling a bit and coughing trying to regain her senses after she does however she quickly retorts by doing several handsigns. "Lightning Release: Static Wave Slicer!' she pushes her fingers together and slashes the air towards Mearii sending out three slices of electrical energy towards her.
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
ANBU
ANBU
Mearii Shiotsu

Info

PostSubject: Re: The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo)   The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:02 am

Mearii's eyes widened when she saw the lightning and she quickly vanished with Kumokasumi, appearing at the other end of the field. She breathed heavily, watching Sinna for a long moment, "Zen Ankoku Ishikigan," she spoke as a spiral appeared in her purple eyes. She watched her in silence for a long moment, thinking. She kept her hands in her pocket, but afterward, spread her hands out in the air. Nails fell into the ground, and she breathed, "Gyorai Shin!" she screamed as the nails dug into the Earth and disappeared. She than quickly ran into Sinna's direction, "Release!" she waited for the nails to dig into the soles of Sinna's shoes, to keep her in place.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo)   The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next