Naruto: Chains of Fate
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As we start from the Shippuden era of Naruto, the young Shinobi of the hidden villages come together to protect their lands.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Chains of Fate! Make some new friends and create your Shinobi's legacy!
CURRENTLY! We are accepting Sannin and Kages! We wish to have all the 5 main kages please! First come first serve, BUT you must prove you are good enough to be the kage in your RP sample!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Administration
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:14 pm
Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Ronin Hitoya
The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kimo Hitashi
Sinna Shiotsu
Sasuke Uchiha
Kyuuzou
Hinata Hyuga
Latest topics
» Hinata Hyuga WIP
The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 2:55 am by Hinata Hyuga

» Kyuuzou Surugi (Done)
The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:45 pm by Mearii Shiotsu

» Sasuke Uchiha WIP
The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:08 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Shiotsu Mearii
The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:57 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Ranks Available
The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:03 am by Guest

» Konoha Squads
The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:01 am by Guest

» Kages and Akatsuki
The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:59 am by Guest

» Jinchuriki
The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:57 am by Guest

» Rank Information
The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

Our Button
To affiliate with us, put your advertisement on our advertisement section and say that you wish to affiliate. Add your button code and we will reply with ours.

Photobucket

The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sinna Shiotsu
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Sinna Shiotsu

Ryo : 126995

Info
Affiliation: Orochimaru Orochimaru

The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo)   The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:07 am

Sinna notices the nails hitting into the ground and then going further into the ground. She does several handsigns once more in quick reception as chakra exerts out of her feet, "Falling Step!" She quickly then slams a foot forward splitting the ground to interupt the torpedo needles going through the ground, while slipping forward to cause the ground to split underneath her feet.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
ANBU
ANBU
Mearii Shiotsu

Ryo : 148252

Info
Affiliation: Leaf Leaf

PostSubject: Re: The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo)   The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:16 am

Mearii watched as Sinna took a step forward with the Taijutsu technique, "Toripurusupido!" she screamed as she quickly ran forward before the crease reached her, and she leaped up, pushing her hand toward Sinna's face to knock her back, "Fukumi Hari!" she screamed as needles began to form in her mouth and spit out toward Sinna's neck.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://republiccity.forumotion.com/forum
Sinna Shiotsu
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Sinna Shiotsu

Info

PostSubject: Re: The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo)   The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:26 am

Sinna notices the needles and quickly does handsigns "Toruneedo Raitoningu!" she spins around violently deflecting and destroying the needles easily and then she charges her feet with chakra again dashing forward towards the dashing Mearii and then super charges her hand with chakra "Toripurusupido! Torpedo Slash!" She goes to outright slam her two hands into Mearii.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
ANBU
ANBU
Mearii Shiotsu

Info

PostSubject: Re: The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo)   The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:34 am

Mearii's eyes widened as she saw Sinna coming at her with the torpedo movement in her hands. She clenched her teeth, thinking quickly as she held her hands up, "Iron Wrist!" she screamed as she held her hands up, grabbing ahold of Sinna's wrists as she dashed for her, holding them tightly as she squeezed, trying to break them. She stared into Sinna's eyes with hatred, showing no fear.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sinna Shiotsu
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Sinna Shiotsu

Info

PostSubject: Re: The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo)   The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:46 am

Sinna grins widely as her hands was grabbed and she takes this time to slide a bit to halt her advance and then spin while her hands are still being held, her feet coming around and drop kicking her in the face harshly as she jerks her hands back as her feet go towards her face to push back and deconnect with her. "Mmm, Poor Mearii, still not talented or efficient to keep up with your cousin, in love OR fighting." She giggles a bit "I shall end this now." she does several handsigns in one hand as water begins forming around her and suddenly explodes forward attempting to sweep her away, at the same time however her other hand releases several different handsigns as it sparks with electricity, She erupts that hand forward mixing the Lightning with the conductor of water sending a electrical deathtrap sent barreling towards her. "Dance of a Thousand Sparks!" A specialized Water and Lightning Combination jutsu..
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
ANBU
ANBU
Mearii Shiotsu

Info

PostSubject: Re: The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo)   The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:53 am

Mearii had lost balance as she fell to the ground, watching as her older cousin continued to speak, a ball of water in one hand, mixing with electricity... she could see as a powerful combination form and she wasn't quite sure what to imagine. When Sinna spoke of what the name of the technique was, her eyes widened, her heart racing... she wasn't sure if she'd have a reaction time fast enough to escape it at first. She then breathed in, trying to collect her thoughts, "Kumokasumi!" she disappeared quickly. She then appeared several meters behind Sinna, away from the attack. She stood in the darkness, her eyes glowing, "Black Mist Jutsu!" she ran off to avoid Sinna's gaze, "....Hidden Mist Jutsu!" she then disappeared in the fog, leaving Sinna to look around in wonder.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sinna Shiotsu
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Sinna Shiotsu

Info

PostSubject: Re: The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo)   The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:00 am

Sinna looks around quietly taking a small amount of breaths to keep from being suffocated from the heat. As she vanishes into the mist she lets out a huff, and sighs looking over in the direction of Kimo, then back around again humming a moment. She then suddenly releases a -shit- load of chakra as black marks begin to extend from her left breast expanding across her body as she unleashes her first cursed seal level. Her eyes change from normal to a darker color filled with what seemed like fire, but none the less, she is now much stronger then she was a moment ago, and the explosion of chakra shoved the mist away as well.
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
ANBU
ANBU
Mearii Shiotsu

Info

PostSubject: Re: The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo)   The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:02 am

Mearii immediately appeared, several feet behind Sinna. She stayed quiet for a long moment as she watched Sinna, eyes wide, unable to move. She felt herself petryfied as she watched her, her hands falling to her sides, "....I forgot what the fucking snake did to her..." her voice choked. She felt helpless at the moment, unsure how to react until the last moment.
Back to top Go down
Sinna Shiotsu
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Sinna Shiotsu

Info

PostSubject: Re: The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo)   The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:06 am

Sinna turns and lunges forward towards Mearii, much faster then she was without the curse mark. She immediately throws a punch towards Mearii's face, and then one towards her chest and finally she grabs Mearii's shoulders and brings both her feet up to SLAM her feet into her breasts, figuring she might as well hurt her pride as well as her body.
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
ANBU
ANBU
Mearii Shiotsu

Info

PostSubject: Re: The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo)   The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:13 am

Mearii couldn't even track her movements as Sinna reached for her. She felt a slam against her face and her stomach as she fell backward, but she was quickly pulled forward and then slammed down against Sinna's feet. She felt the wind knocked out of her as her eyes quickly dilated and she coughed up blood, shaking from the sudden loss of control she felt. She breathed heavily, trying to catch her breath as her heart raced vigorously. She felt a sudden overwhelming fear drop over, and she looked to Kimo for a quick moment, knowing that there was far worse power from where that came from, "Kimo, get out of here, I can handle her myself!" she tried to get him to run back to the village. Even if she was lying, she couldn't allow Kimo to just stand there and watch, and she sure as Hell wouldn't allow him to intervene. Wiping the blood from her lip, Mearii got herself back up, staring at Sinna with could eyes, "If that's how you play... I guess I'll have to bring out my lucky cards too..." she unsheathed her sword quickly, holding it defensively in front of her. The very sight of the sword would mock Sinna, but its true power was what mattered the most to Mearii.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Hitashi
ANBU
ANBU
Kimo Hitashi

Ryo : 130944

Info

PostSubject: Re: The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo)   The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:16 am

Kimo heard her but couldn't bring himself to leave even if he wanted to, he had to stay, he was compelled to stay. He wouldn't intervene but he didn't want to distract her so what he does is that he acts like he leaves but secretly hides in the woods to watching.
Back to top Go down
Sinna Shiotsu
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Sinna Shiotsu

Info

PostSubject: Re: The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo)   The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:21 am

Sinna smirked a bit as she saw the swords, the very sight mocking her as her eyes filled with uncontrollable rage. Mearii had done it now her body shifts and darkens as even more chakra exerts as her whole body changes to a more demonic like appearance. Her body growing wings as she flies into the air. "do you desire to die slowly Mearii? I'm sure you'll enjoy it as I rip you to shreads...every inch...drain every pint of blood from your body until there is nothing more you can do...except DIE." with that she suddenly vanishes and Mearii would suddenly feel -thousands- of cuts appear across her body as Sinna uses her superior speed to just completely slaughter her, not killing her yet, she wanted to toy with her cousin some more, laughing madly the entire time as she spilt blood after blood.
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
ANBU
ANBU
Mearii Shiotsu

Info

PostSubject: Re: The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo)   The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:26 am

Mearii's eyes widened as she gasped, letting out one last breath before falling forward. Everything was in slow motion to her it felt like... she could see Sinna slowly fly above her... though in reality, it would be faster than her eyes could catch. She could see the cuts slowly opening within her body, all around herself as blood began to raise, falling toward the ground. She then felt the rush of herself falling, everything was still though. She couldn't feel anything except for the exposed heat that rushed out from her slashes. As she slammed into the ground, face first, she rolled onto her back from the momentum, and she was left, staring at the sky with wide eyes, breathing heavily. She felt her blood escaping her body quickly.. but slowly at the same time. It was quick enough for her to feel far more pain than she had ever felt in her life, but it was so slowly, that it would take hours before she would finally die. She continued to breathe heavily, and couldn't bring herself to speak... if she did, she'd only be screaming in pain for hours, endlessly. She stayed quiet and still, only listening to the agony of the screeches that went on in her mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo)   The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:30 am

Kimimaro quietly stared at Sinna with an enraged expression on his face He appeared above her as he extended his bones outwards. "Die filthy trash for having the nerve to lay your filthy hands on Lady Shiotsu. Dance of the Hasagurama" he hissed out as he spun his body around in an attempt to drill straight through Sinna's body.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sinna Shiotsu
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Sinna Shiotsu

Info

PostSubject: Re: The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo)   The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:32 am

Sinna heard the words and felt the presence of the masterful Kaguya, Quickly however she used her Ishikigan to bring herself out of harms way by teleporting to the ground gaining some distance from the sickly Kaguya. "Aw kimimaro...I was hoping to play with my cousin some more before you arrived." puts her foot on Mearii's chest with a sickening grin. "I suppose I could...polish your bones, for a bit instead though." her voice having changed to fit the form, she sounded more like a succubi now.
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
ANBU
ANBU
Mearii Shiotsu

Info

PostSubject: Re: The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo)   The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:35 am

Mearii felt Sinna's foot land on her chest, and it pushed against several cuts that she had; at this point, Mearii couldn't hold it in anymore. She closed her eyes tightly, letting out a high pitched scream, and she wouldn't stop. She continued to scream in pain until tears were welling up and cascading down her face, mixing with the blood along her neck. Her screams would last for an undying moment and then dye into a mixture of whimpering and heavy crying, but she wouldn't stop, the pain seeming to worsen with each second.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Hitashi
ANBU
ANBU
Kimo Hitashi

Ryo : 130944

Info

PostSubject: Re: The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo)   The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:38 am

Kimo gritted his teeth, he couldn't take it anymore he couldn't allow Mearii to get hurt anymore. He lunges out from his hiding spot and tackles Sinna away from Mearii, he quickly gathered her up and began running back towards the village holding her close. "Hold on Mearii I'll get you the help you need."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo)   The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:42 am

"Shut up and die trash ninja. Your pitiful existence is a stain on the name of ninjas everywhere" Kimimaro said in an emotionless tone, though there was an enraged fire burning in his eyes when he saw the condition his Lady was in as he quickly pulled out a bone sword. He then charged at her and spun all around as he went for one of his more difficult techniques to avoid and block, the Dance of the Holly.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sinna Shiotsu
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Sinna Shiotsu

Info

PostSubject: Re: The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo)   The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:47 am

Sinna quickly flapped her wings and gets hit by one of the drills but avoids the others by quickly flying up into the air. "Mmmm, not bad, a little -small- for my tastes..." licks her lips "But it'll do." She extends her hand as a ball of pure chakra forms in her palm as she sends it barreling down towards Kimimaro.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo)   The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:51 am

Kimimaro launched himself upwards into the air in order to avoid the Chakra Bomb, not even giving it any thought as to what it could do but his lessons from Orochimaru always reminded him that just because sometghing seems harmless, does not mean it is so he was not to underestimate any attack or anyone. As he got closer to Sinna, he fired off 10 Drilling Finger Bullets at her in rapid succession.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sinna Shiotsu
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Sinna Shiotsu

Info

PostSubject: Re: The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo)   The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:04 am

Sinna quickly withdraws her blades quickly moving her hands in a circular pattern to deflect the bullets and then quickly lunges forward going to strike him three times across the chest with her left sword using the right as a type of defense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo)   The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:08 am

He parried the blows with his bone and then moves behind her. He then aims a few powerful strikes at her spinal cord in an attempt to paralyze her from the waist down.
Back to top Go down
Sinna Shiotsu
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Sinna Shiotsu

Info

PostSubject: Re: The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo)   The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:17 am

Sinna extends her wing and spins smacking him in the face when he attempts to get behind him. She takes her sword as she spins deflecting his sword as it comes down blindly, and uses the other to jerk forward to impale him cackling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo)   The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:24 am

He was smacked in the face but as she deflected his sword, he front flipped over her head, placing his free hand on her head to assist him with that. He then extended a bone spike from his foot and back flipped in the air after he landed, flipping is a specific way that the spike would impale itself through the top of Sinna's head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo)   The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 3:44 pm

satan came out of nowhere and stabbed kimimaro in the gut and watched him bleed out 'socks are for your feet silly'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo)   The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The end all be all (Mearii & Kimo)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next